Ch-14

MARINETTE'S POV:

Ugrhh.. what- what- happened? why am I unable to open my eyes or move at all?

AAHH my head...I can't remember- wait I was drugged!! AHRG why can't I move??

ok mari think...what is happening around me....I feel like we are moving somewhere...am I on a plane!!??

Because I can't feel any bumps but the vehicle is fast!!!

I have to wake up urrghhhh..come on mari..

----meanwhile in Paris---

ADRIEN'S POV:

I need to get out of class to transform

I turns around to find Miss Bustier staring at me and urging me to my seat. "Madame-" "Now now let's hurry up the lesson am already late..chop chop Adrien" urgggh I guess I have to go out after this lesson only... Hang in their lb please don't do something stupid.

*time skip*

MARINETTE'S POV:

"Umm argh" finally I am able to open my eyes...it's too bright

"Wakie-wakie love" oh no I know that voice from anywhere not that I love him but the opposite. I HATE him. "Come now it is time to wake up and meet your future father in law babe"

"Don- don't...call...me...that!"

"Oh then what do you prefer ~princess~??"

"STOP!! LEAVE HIM OUT OF THIS..IF YOU HARM HIM I SWEAR-" I trash around the couch. Wait couch? that is when I get a good look at my surroundings I am in a luxury room.. I look down and find myself naked and in sheets!!! "What did you do to me?" I whisper terrified of the answer he would tell me. He smirks and says "Nothing that you think of I just took the liberty to undress you. I have no wish of having fun with you without your consent. I want to see you to scream my name"

I look down and hug myself and sob while he laughed telling me the last part "Ok now enough of this get dressed and meet me down stairs. I told your parents of you visiting my parents in China so don't think he will come save you, your parents are so nice to pack up for you" and pointed to the suitcase on the bed across me which made me sob harder "Cry all you want ~princess~ but hurry up and come down a maid will be sent in shortly if you don't want to lose your dignity in front of a stranger I suggest you to get ready fast" I clutch the sheet to my chest and curl up more till he left the room

Oh what did I do to anyone why is this happening to me??

----meanwhile in Paris---

ADRIEN'S POV:

I get out of the classroom and run towards the school's basement to transform and call Ladybug. I hope am not too late. "Plagg claws out" ring..ring."Come on lb pick up please" agrhhh why won't she pick up. Something is not right. "Go to the bakery and check up on Marinette" was that Plagg..? " Plagg claws in" "Adrien hurry up and change back I have got a bad feeling about this" said Plagg agitated. I have never seen Plagg so terrified, without a word I transformed back and ran to Mari's home.

I knock on her trap door but no answer and it is left ajar. I poke my head in and look for anything unusual, but Mari was not in the room. I don't know what to think now.

I landed on the nearby alleyway, and I changed and transformed back. I rush into the bakery. I see Marinette's mom on the cash register. "Afternoon mam, I just wanted to check up on Marinette as she did not attend school today"

"Afternoon Adrien, aren't you a wonderful friend checking up on her, but I am afraid she went to vist her fiancé's family, I hope she told about this to you no?"

"F-Fiancé's family.....? I-I am sorry to bother you mam, thank you, have a nice day."

I am 100% sure she did not go there on her own. What is happening she texted me to meet near at her house Ladybug and now she is half way across the world? Something is not adding up!!

ALYA'S POV:

MAREBEAR:gather our team something doesn't feel right *(location pin)

What is doing....I guess I have to swing by her home later today. But why did she send her location....?

This is the Agreste Mansion!! WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING HERE!! I GOT TO GO NOW!! but Mrs. Bustier is not letting Adrien to even go to the washroom....UGRHHHH GIRL U BETTER NOT DO SOMETHING STUPID!! AND WHY DID THIS MESSAGE CAME IN JUST NOW WHEN IT WAS SENT EARLY MORNING????

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N:

HI EVERYONE!! Thank you so much for your patience and support

I hope you enjoyed this part.

Pls don't forget to share, vote & comment I will see you all hopefully soon 👉👈🙃😇 in the next update❤ 💕

Kudoos and Love to you all,

Until next time,

Yours Author Chan,