2. 𝓗𝓲𝓶 🌠

Early morning Mrs. Kashyap was preparing the breakfast for her family. Suddenly she was startled as someone back hugged her.
" Ahh....Mr. Kashyap what are you doing . Leave me what if our children see us like this , what they will think !" She said as she tried to move from his grip as he lossened it.

" They will think that their father is so romantic and is still ready to give them one more sibling " , Rakesh ( Ehaan's father) said smirking to her wife , Vidya as she gasped.

" Have some shame , you are now already a father of two son and a daughter. In the age of having grand children here you are planning for one more child ," she said shaking her head on his behaviour.

" There is no age limit for romance and for your kind information mrs. Kashyap , hum pure dil se Ashiq hai ", he said ,"and at this time Ehaaan might have already gone for morning jog and our lazy twins Isha and Ishan might be still sleeping so now no one is going to disturb us".

They were enjoying their morning romantic session but got disturb by sudden throat clearing voice. They looked up to see their eldest son leaning against the entrance of kitchen , with crossed arms around his well built chest , with teasing smile and raised eyebrows.

"Oh Ehaan you come early today from jogging ," Rakesh said nervously while Vidya chuckled lightly seeing her husband so nervous after getting cought by their own son.

"Yeah I come early but what you guys were doing here ? Planning to give me one more sibling ," he asked amusingly entering the kitchen.

"Yaa... Shut up !" ,his mom whined smacking him on his biceps. Surely he had got such cute mom and dad he could ever ask.
They both were so in love , a hopeless romantic we could say.

Ehaan was an epitome of perfection. Mr.Perfect as everyone called him. He is quite and calm mainly cold for outsiders but is very warm hearted for his closed ones. Even at the age of 21 he started his own business in gaming world with his friends which were no less than a family for him, homies that they call each other

He had got that aura which can capture many girls heart , yes he is a hearthrob. But he was never intrested in them infact he wanted a true love like his mom and dad.

Ehaan was admiring the cute bekaring of his parents , as he remembered HER , 'his angel' . A sly smile made its way on his face.
Surely this girl is going to make him crazy, he thought.

"Ehaan are you coming to the college today ? " His mother asked him snapping him out from her thoughts. His mother is a professor of English literature in the same collage as him , as he was in the last year of computer science major in one of the great college .
Since he started his own start up business he would hardly go to the college.

"Yeah definitely. We will go together", he stated grabbing a bottle from the fridge.

" I am observing from the last month you haven't missed the classes at all . Earlier you were so busy to go to college and what happened now. What's the matter my boy, did you got a girl for yourself ?"his father asked him with narrowed eyes making him choke on the water he was drinking.

"Nothing like that dad, it's just that it is last year and lectures are important," he reasoned him and went out of the kitchen to get ready for the day.
Everyone knew how intelligent he was, lecture were not necessary for him.
But they didn't know that the actual reason of him regularly attending the college was just to see her. Yes her, his angel!!

After getting ready he and his mother went to college by his car . Some students knew but many freshers didn't had any idea about him being the professor's son

Waiting for the traffic light to be green their car was stopped near the bus. Enjoying the soft music playing in car's amplifier he was gazing outside the window. And his eyes got settled on that particular person.
He saw her leaning on the glass window with closed eyes , enjoying the music. The way her long, silky, black , weavy hairs were moving with the wind. The way her lips try to match the lyrics of the song, the way she was cutely jaming on that song without caring about the damn world. He wondered which song was she listening. He wish he could see her light brown eyes which he like the most and get drown in them like he always do . Uff that feeling!! 

In his car the song which was playing at the background.....

Dekha hazaro daffa apko , fir bekarari kesi hai
Milne se milte nahi hai hum, kuch pyar main baat aise hai.....

Indeed it matches with his situation right now. Isn't it just crazy that even in the whole crowd our eyes always get settled on that special person . He chuckled lightly thinking about all this.

"Ehaan , where are you lost?" His mother said bringing him back to earth.
"Hunn....no-nothing,"he said looking outside but the bus was already gone.
"Yeah, let's go light has already turned green," that's when he realised about his surroundings. He started the car and drived from there.

'No worries , I will eventually get her to see in college' he grinned on the thought.

Even he was unaware about this new feelings that raised everytime he looked at her!!

_____________________***______________________

Stay stuned ......
( ◜‿◝ )♡