13 . 𝓛𝓮𝓽'𝓼 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

So the most awaited chapter is here. My apologies to everyone for the late update. Please shower all your love on the chapter

Dedicated to-  lillypeacelover
Thank you so much  for motivating me to write this chapter.

Hope you like this chapter as well.

And don't forget to read the spoiler of the next chapter at the very end of this chapter .

Happy reading.....

(❁´◡'❁)

" Oyy, I told you only to bring Ishu what this monkey is doing here. " Varad said looking at Ehaan along with Isha and Ishaan walking in their direction with a full wide grin.

" What a heartwarming welcome do I get, mota bhai? " Ishaan grinned tightly hugging the hell out of him.

" Ohh now how am I going to survive with this two shaitans. " Rohan said shaking his head to which just two of them side hugged him.

" I missed you all. " Isha smiled at them to which Varad lovingly patted her head.

Her eyes searched for the one more person who stood little far from them. Soon they rested on the person to whom she admired the most. She noticed how aloffed he look, the gloominess in his eyes which were trying it's best to not meet her's , didn't go unnoticed by her. 

The heartbeat that always raised when she was near him , was now under  controlled.  The butterflies in her stomach whenever she saw him was no were to be found. And she was happy with it. He was right when he told her that it's just a small crush which she surely will get over soon. And she was glad she did.  She smiled little looking at him, Aarav.

Call it her childhood crush or just attraction towards her brother's best friend. But she knew there was nothing more then that. Blame her teenage hormones . No doubt Varad and Rohan were just like her brothers but Isha had always special soft corner towards Aarav. She always admired him from far, he was just like Ehaan, maybe that was the reason for her admiration towards him. That's why she always saw him more than his brother's best friend. Same like she saw in those dramas.

But she knew he never saw her more then a sister. Her poor heart broked when she came to know about him having a girlfriend. But guess that didn't affect her much. She was happy for him and his girlfriend. And that made her realized that yes she likes him as a person, it's just a admiration and nothing much.

She remember how she confessed her feelings to him on his birthday. Isha was scared first, if he will misunderstood her and her feeling but she needed to take off her feelings for him. But the way he understood her and her small innocent crush for him, the respect in her eyes for him increased.

" Aarav when did you come? " Ehaan said approaching towards him.

" Some minutes ago. Was waiting for you only . " He replied with a small smile.

" Are you okey? " Ehaan asked him with a concerned full eyes.
Instead of  answering him, he just hugged him without any exchange of words. Maybe he needed that. A hug from a friend can make your mood a way better, he had heard somewhere.

" Let's go inside, we will have lots of fun. " Rohan screamed with the excitement as everyone made their way inside the mall.

Walking side by side, Isha glanced at Aarav. She thought there will be the awkwardness amidst them after her confession, but thanks to him, he never let that affect them. This subject was now closed for both of them as it really give her a closer.