(REQUESTED) Beautiful

@nebula_Prime24 requested this. It's SG TFP Megatron too)

Optimus Prime was leader of the Autobots. His mate is Megatron, formerly named Megatronus. Megatron wandered the remains of the Decepticon ship, the NEMESIS.

"Optimus?" Megatron asked, seeing his mate behind him.

"Yes. I apologize for showing up unannounced, but I wanted to see you." Optimus replied. Megatron shyly wrapped his arms around his mate.

"You don't need to apologize, Optimus. You're welcome here anytime. I'm just doing nothing, honestly. Just walking around." Megatron chuckled. Optimus nuzzled him, purring happily.

"Megsy... I'm sparked." Optimus stated.

"Y--you're serious? You're carrying?" Megatron asked.

"Yes. I had Ratchet triple check, just to make sure. I am carrying our sparklings." Optimus stated.

"Wait-- sparklings?" Megatron asked. His blue optics looked at his mate. Optimus looked at him.

"Yes. Twins." Optimus murmured. Megatron smiled brightly and happily. He just hugged his mate, giving him happy kisses.

A few months later, Optimus was working on a data pad when Megatron walked into their room. "How are you and the little ones, Optimus?" Megatron asked.

"We are fine. Hungry, but alright." Optimus replied.

"Well, luckily for you, I brought you some Energon." Megatron chuckled. He handed his mate his Energon.

"You are a life savior, Megsy." Optimus chuckled. He gulped his Energon down, feeling so much better.

"Of course, darling." Megatron replied, laying down. Optimus laid down beside him, pulling the blankets onto them.

A few months later, Optimus gave birth to twin sons. The oldest son had his sire's frame build, but his carrier's paintjob and optic color. The youngest son had his carrier's frame build, but his sire's optic color and paintjob. They got named Rectify and Justice.