(REQUESTED) The Wizard and The Beast

( @nebula_Prime24 requested this! So sorry it took so long, I couldn't figure something out! :/)

Optimus Prime, the last Prime, and a wizard, was thinking. He had caught a muscular Predacon by the name of Megatron, but he was unable to tame the Predacon.

"Optimus?" A young mech asked. He was Bumblebee.

"Yes, Bumblebee?" Optimus asked.

"Uhh... someone left Megatron's pen open, and he's running rampant." Bee stated. Optimus rushed out, and Megatron was trying to loosen the chain on his neck. 

"Megatron, heel!" Starscream shrieked. Megatron let out a roar of anger, trying to grab the Seeker. Optimus used one of his spells and blasted Megatron. It didn't hurt him, just stunned him.

"Megatron, get back in your cage. Now." Optimus commanded. With an angry growl, Megatron reluctantly obeyed his master.

"He should soon be getting his abilities. Want me to make a collar to control his abilities?" Wheeljack offered. 

"No. I want him to be able to use his abilities freely. Unless it causes harm." Optimus replied. As the weeks went by, Megatron talked to Optimus a lot, and soon, they fell head over heels in love.

"Optimus?" Megatron asked.

"Yes?" Optimus asked.

"I think I finally got my abilities. I can now.. I guess it would be breathe fire, and some other shit." Megatron smiled.

"That's good, Megatron. Very good." Optimus smiled.

"You're... not going to use me for experiments.. are you?" Megatron asked.

"No, I will not. I love you too much." Optimus replied, accidentally blurting out his secret.

"You.. you love me?" Megatron asked. Optimus blushed, but nodded.

"Yes.. I have for quite some time." Optimus replied.

"I.. I love you too." Megatron replied. He soon started giving Optimus so many loving kisses, and he soon had the wizard in stitches from the ticklish kisses.

"Megsy! Stop!" Optimus laughed. Megatron did as told, but he gave Optimus a loving kiss on his lips. When they pulled apart, Megatron transformed into his Predacon mode, and wrapped his tail around the wizard protectively.

"Mine." He murmured, sleepily.

"Yes, I'm yours, Megsy. Now and forever." Optimus chuckled. A few days had passed, and everyone soon found out about Optimus's and Megatron's new relationship. They were surprised, but supportive.

Megatron, one night, was outside looking at the sky with Optimus on his back, taking a night fly. He loved flying at night. The cool, crisp air, no one able to see them. He felt like he was in Heaven, and he would be sure no one took away his wizard.