Optimus x Human Reader

╔═════════════════╗

Through music to Spark

╚═════════════════╝

Y/N's love for music began as a child,  it started with a normal music program that fascinated her to such an extent that every day,  at the same time,  she watched the same program,  watched each episode with the same fascination,  from that day she decided that she also wants to be as talented as those people on TV.    It's been 10 years and she still loved music just as much when she could express her feelings through singing she just loved,  Grandma  always said she had a unique voice just like the voice of the sirens in the pirate stories , she wanted so much to go to music school but there was a little problem, Although she loved to sing, the thought of going on stage and singing in front of an audience terrified her,  once when she was younger she was chosen to sing a song at the end of the year,  everything was going well except that when she came on stage all eyes of teachers,  students,  parents were on her,  panic took over her body to the point that she ran away from scenes as quickly as she could,  she tried every way to overcome her fear,  but each time she ended up afraid of the eyes that judge her every move.

Y/N was sitting in the Autobot base playing something on the guitar,  this was often the way she calmed down if something was bothering her head,  she didn't even notice when the Autobot Leader came up to her with a hint of curiosity.

- Oh Optimus, sorry, I didn't notice you. - She started putting down the guitar next to her, she looked at the big bot in the optics. - I didn't mean to disturb you, Y/N,   i am  sorry if I did.

This is Optimus Prime, the leader of the Autobots, Y/N has never met a character so gentle and full of respect for another bot or human,  it was he who saved the girl from the claws of the cons and he proposed to be her guardian,  they liked each other very much from the first conversation and so left until now.

-No,  Optimus,  you don't bother me, I was just playing.- Bot gently smiled at Y/N, nodding his head to return to his duties after a while, although Optimus as the leader of the group had a lot on his mind and Ratchet suggested that it he would be in charge of Y/N. but he refused, he want to be  her guardian, and though that rarely happened, he tried to make time for her  to spend time together, even conversations like these made Y/N happy .

The roar of the engines echoed through the base which meant another 3 people had arrived, the base was filled with laughter as the kids got out of the vehicles and the bots were right next to them.

- Hi Y/N! -  she was encased in a tight hug by Miko. - Hi Miko.

Y/N greeted the rest with a gentle smile when Miko, being Miko, decided to do a concert at the base, which drove a certain medic crazy.

- Miko, please, shut this up before my receptors  gonna stop working.-  Ratchet grumbled. - That's your problem, doc~.

Y/N  just laughed softly seeing how the medic refrained from throwing the wrench he was holding in his hand.

- Optimus, do I really have to stay here with them?- he asked, looking at Miko, who didn't care about his words.

- I am sure you gonna be fine, you have Y/N  to help, Autobots, roll out.

- Take care of yourself -  Y/N said looking at her guardian.

Optimus smiled and he and the others disappeared in a colorful vortex, Jack having had enough of Miko disconnected her guitar from the amplifier.