Three. Requels

CHAPTER THREE - Requels

|

✎

EDDIE AND CASSIE PULLED UP TO THE MEEKS RESIDENT. The two got out of Eddie's truck and they started to walk towards the front door. "Are you still pissed at me?" Eddie asked his younger sister.

"Yes, If anything goes wrong, it's on you" Cassie hissed back, knocking on the front door, Eddie rolled his eyes. The front door was opened by Mindy, she gasped at the sight of her best friend and hugged her.

"Oh my God, you're here! I didn't think you'd actually come!" Mindy exclaimed pulling back from the red head "Come in, everyone's already here" leading the Roberts inside.

"Cassie?" The rest of the friend group asked as she walked into the living area.

"How'd you get out of the hospital so fast?" Wes asked the red head.

Before Cassie could answer the question Eddie chimed in. "Uh, she left herself which the doctors advised against" The red head rolled her eyes before sitting on the couch.

"I asked Mindy to call everybody here, because..." Sam started but paused looking around at the teengers and Eddie. "...there's something I have to tell you"

After Sam explained to the group how she was Bill Loomis daughter which confused the group entirely, of course they all had questioned. "So...let me get this straight" Chad started off. "You're saying that you're the daughter of Billy Loomis, and, what, that one of us is the killer?"

"The killer told me he knew my secret" Samantha replied, "He attacked Tara to lure me back here" she explained to them again.

"But then why immediately go and murder some douche-nozzle that was stalking Liv?" Chad questioned.

"And why does it have to be one of us?" Wes added, "What about Deputy Dewey here? Maybe he's the killer" Dewey gave him a look of confusion. "No offense"

"None taken, but what's my motive?" Dewey asked him.

"You got stabbed a billion times, got dumped by your famous wife and crawled into a bottle. I think it's safe to say you're on the suspect list" Wes explained his point.

"Well, maybe you're the killer...because that cut deep"

"That douche-nozzle is connected. I google him, His mom is Leslie Macher" Amber chimed in, holding her phone in her hand. "Stu Macher's sister"

"Who's Stu Macher?" Eddie questioned.

"He's Billy Loomis's accomplice. A real loony tune" Dewey replied, Eddie nodded understanding.

"But that still does explain why he attacked Cassie and killed Alice and Taylor" Chad pointed out, Cassie sighed and glanced over to Eddie. Eddie shook his head.