the greatest adventure

Credit to  Stan Lee and Micheal Gracey

Tony Stark was bored. Which is a very dangerous thing for a millionaire who has about 50 labs full of unfinished paper work and blue prints for his latest suit. I mean what's the point in having a really cool suit that no one can see. His lab partner Bruce banner saw his boredom and spoke up  . " tony what's up, you and pepper have been stressed lately " tony looked up and sighed " it's just , iwanttostartacircus " he said really quickly, " slow down " Bruce said laughing. " I want to start a circus " he repeated slowly a smile creeping up on his face. Bruce beamed ear to ear " OMG thats amazing but aren't you going to need more people to form a circus " he questioned hands shaking in excitement. " yes and that's why we are leaving tomorrow morning to take a visit to Ireland " tony awnsered  straightening up from his desk. " apparently some guy called James Buchanan Barnes who's like a giant and he's got a metal arm and  him self and his best friend time travelled . His best friend Steven grant Rodgers. He was injected with a serum to give him super strength and (  was unfortunately made by my father) was a great help in the war "tony informed Bruce fishing out files from his crowded desk. " well then let's get ready to go then...

All creds go to my dad for coming up with this idea hope you like so far. I don't have an upload day and usually upload when ever I can. Have a lovely day / night people
Peace out