Death Two

Another scene flashed. It was a peaceful night when Jed turned it into a tragic one. She was holding a long and heavy piece of wood while heading to her sister's bed. Mae slept soundly that time.

Jed brutally hit Mae's head full of vengeance. Mae pleaded her twin to stop but Jed seemed so taken away out from the real world. She was in her own world full of taking revenge.

"Jed, no! Stop it please! Spare my life!" Mae repeatedly uttering that phrase while Jed is continuing to hit her body using the heavy and long piece of wood.

"You deserve to be hurt! You never knew my feelings! I am hurt since the day we are born! They always love you and forget about my existence! They never loved me, Mae! You deserve to experience being hurt!" emotion went out of range as Jed spilled her real feelings toward her twin.

Last hit on the head made her sister out of conscious. Guilt does'nt showed in Jed, instead she was very happy doing it. She began to look in sane and lunatic.

She immediately changed the fabric covering her sister's bed. The fabric was full of blood and Jed was scared of being caught. She wanted to rid the evidence.

After changing the cloth, Jed started hold Mae's feet and drag her body along the way to kitchen. She put the bedsheet on the fireplace and burned it until some of its part turned to ashes.

Jed was panic on what to do next. She saw a plaster on the table and used it to cover Mae's mouth and tie both of Mae's wrist together. She also included the feet so that Mae could not be able to escape no more.

She immediately ran to the cabinet below the sink and get a sack inside of it. She began to put Mae inside the sack and tried her best to tie it up. She even used a rope to make it more secured.

Jed's eyes grew wider when she saw her sister started to struggle.

"Shut up!" she shouted. Mae still tried to move her body even though her body is full of bruises and wounds.

"You deserve that! You should die!" Jed shouted. She glanced on the kitchen knife on the sink, an evil grin formed on her lips. She ran towards the sink and grab the knife from the holder. Then she go back to the place where she left the sack containing her miserabled twin, Mae.

"You should die! You deserve to die!" she uttered again and again while stabbing her sister inside the sack. The sack began to wet with blood. She was laughing while seeing what happened.

The old Jed is gone, she is now an evil twin! The evil sister rised and defeated the good Jed. She is wicked! A wicked sister!

The grandfather clock rang so loud. Jed looked at it and saw the clock's hand pointing exactly 12:00am. The silent and peaceful midnight is gone.

Jed started to get annoyed. She began to get nervous and scared thinking that somebody may catch her doing a crime.

The loud noise of grandfather clock may wake her family. Jed decided to leave the place while dragging the blooded sack. She went outside the house dragging her sister and thinking what would be the next step.

She got an idea of burying the sack under the ground. She took the track heading to a small house where their family used to keep gardening tools.

[ Proceed to next Chapter for continuation ]