𝟎𝟎𝟗 so. . . bang, bang, bang

Chapter nine, 

Chapter nine, 

so. . . bang, bang, bang

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"I'M SO SORRY, JAS. . ." She heard her friends voice echoing in her head, taunting her that he was now dead, "She had no right to put you on the spot like the way she did, but please don't punish Chad." The conversation was just echoing in her head, replaying that she was the only one in the friend group to hear his voice before his death later on, "Maybe once this shit is finally over with, we can watch a movie like old times, and you can patch things up with, Chad." His voice still echoed in her head, and she knew that he was probably smiling through the phone call, and it only saddened her more because he didn't see this coming, but neither of them seen it coming.

   He was dead, and that was it.

The car ride was completely silent, leaning her back against the passenger seat until she had finally broke the silence, "He's gone, Wes is gone." Her voice had croaked, eyes screwing shut and remembering every single memory she had with him, "Why him, he was a good person? He deserved to live, graduate, fall in love, grow old. . . And, now he's gone." She used her hands to wipe her tears away.

   Dewey who gently spoken to her, his eyes softening when he had glanced at her, "I'm not sure, Minnie. Wes, he was a good kid, and he  didn't deserve to die, you are all just teenagers who don't deserve this, none of you." This was just reminding him of his sister, Tatum Riley who endured this, and didn't live.

   Perhaps, this is why he's so protective of Minnie, he doesn't want her to end up dead like his sister, and has spent his entire eleven years protecting her, he just wants the best for her and living a safe life.

They had officially parked to the side of the hicks household, she had quickly opened the side of the car door only for Dewey to gently grab onto her other arm, and capturing her attention, ". . .Maybe, you should stay in here, Minnie until I come back. I don't want you to witness your friends dead body." He softly told her.

Jasmine had shook her head, "I'm going with you, Uncle Dewey. . ." She had slowly made a fist and raising her hand slightly high, "You and me –" She began until he spoke, "Until the end of the line." He genuinely answered her, and also making a fist, as they bumped their fists together.

   Yes, she forced her Uncle Dewey to watch all the Marvel movies with her, and both instantly became quick nerds, and both began quoting this cheesy line.

   They began entering inside the yellow tape, police officers approaching Dewey Riley, and giving Jasmine a sad smile, "Two dead bodies, Sheriff Judy received a call from the killer, she dispatched us. . ." He slowly began speaking, and taking a moment pause, "She was killed first, the killer must've broken inside after and shortly killed her son, their deaths are close by in minutes." He retorted.