𝟎𝟏𝟗 you don't know freddy kruger?

Chapter nineteen,

Chapter nineteen,

you don't know freddy kruger?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

   JASMINE HAD RED AND DARK GREEN STRIPED LONG SWEATER, it had just barely reached her thighs, but she had shorts underneath so no one would be able to see her butt, jumping when someone appeared right behind her, "What are you supposed to be?" A soft voice, Jodie Moore.

She had met Jodie in her English class, and easily began a friendship with her, a little bit on the defense side in the very beginning since it was Jodie who approached her, and she was still a bit hesitant to make any new friends, as she didn't want to replace Liv.

She still didn't want to let go of Liv.

Jasmine who smiled, and tilting her own head, "You don't know freddy kruger?" She was actually surprised since this is probably one out of the many horror classic movies, "He would terrorize kids in their dreams based on their fears, and kill them." She mumbled.

Jodie who took a sip of her own alcohol before speaking, "Never seen the horror film, Jas. I've told you that my dad was really strict with horror films, the slashing and all of that it brings back memories for him, and he didn't want me to see none of that." She softly said.

Jasmine who just nodded her head in understanding, "Shit — I'm so sorry, I totally forgot." She had soothed her friends arm.

Jasmine had a habit of forgetting certain things, and this was probably one of them. Jodie has always been vague about her family, and Jasmine wasn't going to peer pressure her into spilling her family drama, as it wasn't her business either.

   Jodie who smiled, "It's okay. . . Though, I don't mind being a witch for tonight." She had pointed her finger to her hat, as she had a black dress that hung tightly onto her body, but her eyes drifted towards the person coming into the party.

   Tara.

   Jasmine who noticed it had a sneaky smile appear on her face, "Go get your girl, I'm going to go look for my boyfriend!" She cheered her on, as Jodie felt her cheeks just reddening and lightly shaking her head already heading on over there.

Jasmine who made her way through the crowd of other teenagers who were dancing, or drinking alcohol until she seen her boyfriend who was standing beside Ethan, both simply dancing.

A smile had made way into her lips, approaching her boyfriend from behind and wrapping her arms, "I have a girlfriend, get your hands off me!" He was in shock when he felt someone hugging him, and not being able to see who was touching him.