Hyunho (smut)

Hyunjin was left in a nightmare situation right now. He is alone in the dorm. Not just alone, alone with Minho. The most annoying hyung ever. Plus the scariest one. Minho fed tissues in his mouth and threatened to cook him in an airfryer. Now Hyunjin was supposed to be trapped in the dorm with him. He could easily leave the dorm and do something else but it was more fun to hate his life at this moment.

"Hyunjin, don't be so dramatic," Seungmin says, rolling his eyes at his dramatic hyung. "It's only gonna be 2 days of us being gone, and you don't even have to stay in this dorm. This isn't even your dorm."

"He is gonna murder me, cook me, then feed me to you guys when you all get back!" Hyunjin whines ignoring what Seungmin just mentioned, shaking Seungmin's arm aggressively, dropping onto his knees dramatically.

"I'll do it before he does if you don't let go of me," He says annoyed, shaking off Hyunjin who flings on the floor causing a loud thud. "The other members are waiting for me, I only came back because Yongbok left a plushie."

Seungmin walks away without so much of a goodbye as Hyunjin stretches his hand out, reaching for Seungmin.

"NoOoOOo~" He cries out.

"My bAby!" Hyunjin cries as he hears Seungmin close the door.

He sighs and lets his head and hand fall in defeat. That's when Hyunjin feels a sharp pain on his butt making him grunt from pain. A mischievous giggle appears from above.

"Hyunjinnie~" Lee Know exclaims in his fake sweet voice. "You wanna watch a movie with me?"

"No." Hyunjin states flatly, his voice slightly muffled from the floor.

Lee Know sighs and lays on top of him, causing Hyunjin to groan from his weight. "Cmonnn, don't you want to hangout with your loving hyung?"

Hyunjin knew that he wouldn't get off of him until he said yes. It was starting to get hard to breathe. Lee Know is a heavy bitch. Of course, if he said that aloud, he would very much be eating toilet paper.

"Fine, just get off!" Hyunjin exclaimed, trying to squirm out of there. He was not a big fan of skinship and this was as much skinship as you can get.

Lee Know finally got off of the poor guy and pulled him up.

"Okay, let's go, and I pick the movie," Lee Know says, smirking. He loves teasing the dramatic prince in the group. He teased him the most because he knew Hyunjin never took it seriously and he always had the best reactions to his teasing with his dramatic ass.

When they both sat down on the couch, Lee Know grabbed the remote and flicked through his options. He decided on a horror movie and clicked on one.

Partway through the movie, he realized Hyunjin wasn't watching anymore but was on his phone, scrolling through STAY's posts about him. This annoyed Lee Know because he was actually trying to hangout with him instead of teasing him. If Hyunjin is gonna be like that, Lee Know will make sure to annoy the crap out of him.

"Hyunjinnie~" Lee Know fake whines, pulling Hyunjin closer to him with a suffocating hug. He snatches his phone and sets it aside as he hugs Hyunjin's waist and puts his face on his shoulder. "You're not watching the movie with me, I knew you never loved me. You're such a fake friend Hyunjinnie, I should feed you tissues for being mean."

Hyunjin just groans and cringes at the sudden physical contact. He gives Lee Know the biggest side eye.

"Ew," He says simply, trying to squirm out of his grasp. Lee Know just holds on tighter and Hyunjin eventually gives up, slumping against Lee Know's arms. "You're so disgusting 😒 lemme go."

"It's a scary part though, I'm gonna have nightmares, I need you to make sure I don't get too scared." Lee Know tries to make a scared face which causes Hyunjin to snicker at him. This annoyed Lee Know even more, causing him to pull him closer till Hyunjin was basically on his hyung's lap. He pulled Hyunjin down lower so he could snuggle his head into the crook of his neck. "See, isn't this nice?"

"No, it's too hot, I don't even need to be cooked in an airfryer at this point," Hyunjin complains. He was starting to feel nervous. This was the kind of thing he only did with Felix or Jeongin, cuddling was not really his cup of tea. Plus Lee Know usually just smacks his butt or just plain annoys him. He was not really cuddly with him, he does that with Jisung.

Hyunjin could feel his hyung's breath against his neck, sending warm shivers down his spine. He felt how his arms wrapped around his waist, Lee Know's hands caressing his hips softly. His legs wrapped around Hyunjin's tall figure. This was starting to get weird. It felt a little more than a bromance and starting to cross the lines into gay.

"I need to go to the bathroom," Hyunjin states, getting up.

Lee Know pulls him back down, right on top of his lap. It was kind of awkward cause Hyunjin is a bit taller than him. "Don't you want to cuddle with your Hyung?" Lee Know whispers, his breath on the back of his neck. Hyunjin could just feel his smug smile on his neck. Lee Know's hands rubbed gently on his inner thighs getting really close to his crotch area, Hyunjin knew what he was doing as he felt Lee Know's lips brush his neck occasionally and when he rubbed deeper into his thighs.

"Hyung this is really gay."

"Oh."

"Yeah, really gay."

"What if I am gay?"

"That doesn't make it less gay," Hyunjin explained, rolling his eyes. "It makes it more gay actually."

"Oh."

"Also congratulations on coming out."

"I said what if, idiot," Lee Know snaps, flicking the back of his head. Hyunjin whimpers in pain and pouts dramatically. "Anyway, this movie is boring, bye."

Lee Know pushes Hyunjin off of him and onto the floor as he gets up and leaves to his room. Without questioning his hyung's actions, he turns off the TV and also goes into the room he is staying in. He flops on the bed and starts contemplating what just happened.

So basically the hyung that he thought wanted him dead was cuddling up close to him. Not only that, he grabbed his waist in a not so platonic, bromance way. Lee Know's lips brushed the back of his neck, sending shivers down his spine in a warm way. Also he was touching the inner parts of his thighs, getting as close as possible to one of his most sensitive spots, making him tingle down there slightly. Wait... Is he gay? Nahh, he still likes girls.