Minlix (Part 2) (Smut)

Minho got out of the shower, dried himself off and put on boxers. He heard Felix's cries for his name the whole time, thus why he is still super hard.

Even though he was screaming his head off, he still heard the sound of the water shutting off. His heart skipped a beat, Minho is finally coming back. He moaned even louder at the thought of that.

"Minho hyung~ please come back," Felix whined, his dry orgasms are starting to hurt but he held out, knowing the pleasure he was about to receive.

"You were so good for me baby, you did so well."

"I did it for you- I was so good for you, for you..." Felix blabbered, still sobbing against the blindfold, jolting upward to feel contact of Minho. He just wanted Minho, all his thoughts were clogged with him.

"Shhhhh, it's okay baby, I'm here now," Minho cooed as he stroked Felix's cheeks, waiting for his sobs to calm.

Felix started to get more control of his thoughts, steadying his breathing, tears still leaking through his blindfold. After one last dry orgasm, he felt the vibrator getting pulled out of him. He whined from the emptiness, bucking his hips up to touch Minho.

"Be patient baby, we are getting there." Minho said, going excruciatingly slow, loving the desperation of Felix. He loved the idea of teasing others to their limit. He could finally live his fantasies out on Felix. He just continued to whine at Minho's loss of touches.

He pulled off the cock ring, making Felix sigh in relief. He then, very slowly, took off the handcuffs, then inched his way down to the ropes.

Felix wanted to tell him to hurry up, that he was desperate for anything. Instead he held his tongue and groaned instead, hoping to convey the message.

After what seems to be a century, he finally untied the rope and climbed back up to the younger. Felix wrapped his arms around Minho's neck and pulled him into a kiss. The kiss was sloppy and lustful. Though Felix just wanted some kind of contact after so long without any touch. He bucked his hips up against Minho's crotch, trying to create friction. Minho's hands just pushed him back down, restricting him from any kind of touch down there, he whined and cried against Minho's lips. Feeling his frustration build up.

Without warning, he was full of his hyung. Minho had shoved into him, making him moan loudly as he felt his desperation finally getting treated. Minho continued thrusting into him at a fast and steady speed, his lips still against Felix's.

Felix felt a familiar knot form in his stomach, he knew he was about to cum and he knew he was going to cum hard.

"Minho hyung!~ MmM, I-I'm about to-" Felix stammered, barely able to get any words out.

Hearing this, Minho pulled out and watched the younger cry beneath him.

"Minho, please!" Felix sobbed, not being able to control the tears pouring out of his eyes. He forgot the honorifics but he didn't care. All he wanted was to come and get taken care of.

With those begs, Minho shoved back in, moving at an animalistic pace to help the younger come. "It's alright baby, you did so good, come on. You can come for my baby."

With those words, Felix came, finally able to release. He saw white as he rode out his orgasm, cumming all over his own and Minho's stomach. Minho didn't stop though, he felt his own high coming and continued pounding Felix, hitting his prostate with each thrust.

Felix dug his nails into Minho's back, feeling the pleasure and pain of overstimulation. He already felt his second orgasm coming. Minho felt Felix tighten against him and he knew that Felix was at his second orgasm.

"Oh baby, c'mon, come for me again, you feel so good," Minho whispered into Felix's ear. The combined pleasure and the sweet words, Felix came again, screaming Minho's name, his nails digging deeper into his back, drawing blood.

After feeling the pleasure Felix tighten against him again, the sound of Felix's screams, and the pain from his back mixed together, Minho knew he was about to cum. He thrusted a few more times before pulling out and cumming all over Felix.

They both just layed there, panting as they tried to catch their breath.

"Hyung?"

"Yeah baby? What do you want?" Minho asked, pulling the younger against him, ignoring the stickiness of the poor younger boy.

"Can you go back inside me and fall asleep that way please?"

Minho smiled, gently entering Felix, not wanting to hurt him and laid down on the bed with him, wrapping his arms around Felix. He pampered his face with kisses as the younger drifted to sleep. Finally, despite the discomfort of the sweat and cum sticking to both of them, Minho fell asleep, both of them happy.

Hyunjin walked in, hoping that they were done. It was silent so that usually meant it was safe. When he walked into his bedroom though, he was met with quite a sight. Minho in Felix, both of them butt naked and cum all over the bed. On his bed.

"What the fuck guys, you really couldn't move?" Hyunjin whined to himself. He was traumatized and sad that his bed was all messy. For payback, he took a picture of the two and sent it to the group chat. "Deal with that when you wake up."