The SCAN fluff

Danny has been excited about him being a father. He already has the room set up. Well, we are heading to get the scan. I'm happy and nervous. Danny pulls up to the hospital. He opens the door for you. you struggle to get out Danny holds out his hand. You walk in but you feel a water coming gout you look and say Danny I think my water broke. We are 39 weeks pregnant. Danny says oh no you call a doctor over say my water broke. The doctor gets you to a room and scans you they say yep, your water broke. You start having a contraction. The doctor says it's time to push. After one hour of labor the baby finally comes out the doctor says your having twins. You look at Danny and you both say what. You hold the girl and Danny holds the other girl.

A few days pass.

You finally get home and you feed the baby's and put the to sleep.  You and Danny make some food and watch some tv you hear the baby's crying and put on some white noise and calm them down. One twin falls asleep, but the other baby starts laughing you look behind you and see Danny making funny faces you start laughing too.

A few more days pass.  

You and Danny finally get some names picked out for the baby's the names are Noami and Erica you like those names and so do Danny. You tell your family about the birth and names they like them especially your mom my mom's name is erica.