||3. I exist for you||

Author's note
Updated:- 09/06/2023
Enjoy your chapter, please vote and share your thoughts. I have added the Spotify code for this book's playlist above. I will add songs as we move forward, and if you have suggestions for songs please let me know! I will definitely add them I promise

Exams had begun in the law University, all the students sleeping in libraries and functioning on caffeine.

"Hey...Kavya, I brought you your favourite coffee." A girl from her class with two boys behind her offered to Kavya, who was engrossed in her work.

"Which lesson you want me to explain?" So straightforward. She didn't even care to look up.

"This one.." and the tutoring began.

Honestly Kavya didn't mind teaching at all because that just helped her revise better.

Sun was to set and people started leaving the library except for Kavya who had fallen asleep in library itself.

She was exhausted, her dark circles gave it away.  Every muscle in her twitched because of her exersion. Moonlight shined on her, as if trying to heal her from any pain she held within her.

It was blocked with a man's body, raising his knife at her. He had almost got her, when a fire extinguisher was hit against his head.

"Nobody messes with Kavya." It repeated the same phrase again, but this time it was all him.

Adhrit Joshi in his own flesh, stood there protecting the woman he's madly, deeply and passionately in love with.

And the irony of life, she didn't even know him. He was her stalker, He loves her, he lives for her.

But she didn't know him.

His cold eyes soften for the woman infront of him. Adhrit never needed anyone to rely on, but this woman held the power to destroy him and she didn't even know it.

My soul exists to love you, Kavya. Adhrit's consciousness repeated this every time he saw her in person.

Adhrit never truly understood when it started, but when he realised it was too late. He was in love with her and she didn't even know he existed.

Almost every Mumbai's girl craved for his glance and here he was, in love with Kavya who didn't even know him.

He always stood far from her, knowing he doesn't have a right to even be in same room as her, but he loved her.
_________________________