♦️2. My Transfer, or my Nightmare?♦️

My Transfer, or my Nightmare ?

Jimin was now standing with his little daughter, she clutched tightly on her Appa's hand as she was scared looking at the atmosphere which was quite eerie and darkness screaming nothing but pure creepy vibes. Jimin's cabin the government quarters given to him by his department was just near by the haunted JJK castle unfortunately. Many rumors had been going on in the Busan city of how Terrible one's fate crumbles deadly when they clash with the wrenchful spirit of the JJK.

This mansion looks very creepy, I'm sure that's why those gangsters found this place as the perfect base, to hude and carry out their criminal activities in city. I will check upon it by tomorrow morning. Right now I should settle both of us, oh my little one needs to get inside she's getting scared. Jimin was lost deep in his thoughts as he ignore observing the scary mansion. And took his daughter inside their new cabin, there were two servants or more like butlers who helped the new SG (SuperintendentGeneral) with his luggage.

Jimin explained the daily chores to the maids what help he needed from them. Right now Jimin was in navy blue silk pajamas and was busy checking his daughter's school documents. Jimin had got her admission before hand his arrival in Busan. So tomorrow it would be her first day in school.

His eyes than acerts to the little photo from of him and Kim Taehyung along with Mi young all three had huge smiles decorated on their faces. Jimin smiles at the memories of his best friend, a renowned psychologist who had always supported him in every single phase of his life. They have been like soulmates and Taehyung treats Jimin as his elder brother that's when on his memory..... Jimin's galaxy rings with his best friend's call.

"Jiminah guess what! I'm coming to Busan for you guys."

"You didn't had to Tae, what about the hospital it's not even Sunday."

"Pabo, I took transfer and now I will be working with you in Busan's city hospital.

"Ahn... so that's the matter, I'm glad you did. I was so worried for Mi young to leaver her alone while I will be doing my duty"

"We will alternatively take care of her and wait did you hear the rumors about that spirit the JJK. I get goosebumps just by listening to those stories."

"Taehyungah for heaveans sake you're a psychologist! You're not supposed to believe on these fake shit rumors. Think practically bro... ghost, spirits, demons all these are pointless superstitious and I will catch those stupid gangsters who made this hell story of JJK.