'16'

The Finale of 36..4/½ Days Contractual Wedding

The flashback of the night  before their anniversary

"

Y/N , please don't leave me." His voice appeared throaty but clear enough to spark a wave of surprise all through her execcively warmed body due to the close proximity of their body.

"Jungkook, are you okay?" the possible reason of the man being  in this position to ask her to stay , in nobody knows what , she wondered while ensuring his well being whether he was the man who just a few minutes prior snapped her to realise that this is the shelter where on kindness of him she was living under .

Failing to resist his fires on her  , in excuse of creating some gap she turned on her side to he his unaltered face.

The same face , no wrinkle of stress , not a single single flaw on those cosmetic free skin , no . She was confirmed that nothing has changed in his facial features in these months when she rarely saw him  . Had him this close to her eyes .

His sudden cracked voice made her squint her eyes a little.

"Why it feels like it's the last day?"

It was she wanted to say out loud but put herself back to her unbothered posture . Her heart would never listen to her if it get the smell of a swell somewhere in her.

"Well , I can't say. " she got caught on his lips , there she found a mole just under it   . She scowled at  not knowing this silly feature of her husband.

Again explains that how far they have been , and how much shackled she made her heart and mind to wear. His false care got exposed.

The reality was his husband in everything but her. Atleast she implored herself to believe.  Otherwise she would be in more pain after tomorrow.

No  , Jeon Jungkook will be there to atleast to show false empathy to her. After all he was the slave of business,  money,  fame _____ Star Glamour.

A silent sigh whirled in her stomach as he made the least and mere distance between them by locking his arm tracing her securely clothed cover waste to her chest.

She felt caught in him. Nervous,  slow breaths were scared to come out  , not willing to make his heavenly body to be affected by the hotness of it .

The certain of the bedroom suddenly blew up , like a ghost passed taking Y/N's  attention , as she craned her neck upto see but he left no beat to put her head back to its place this time , his face almost leaned on her.

Like he would die if her soft face left his midnight eyes , which were getting more dark with every passing moment.

She could say her instinct was signing  her a nearly arriving destruction , but she felt numb. Could do nothing.

In this 11 months he did a lot for her . Gave her a spotlight , a glamorous life , luxury,  feign to be a caring Husband , again made her feel the hollowness of so called perfect elite couples.

The relations and addiction towards bonds growing cause loneliness,  those sleepless nights and tireless efforts.

Shouldn't she make a present for him. Thought she had nothing except  , her ownself , what she never decided to give to a person who never intended to keep her forever.

She never wanted to ........ a rag doll . Alash , she was  . All used   , just some hours to be thrown. If he today he claims her , then it would be a wholesome  perfect use of her and her showing her gratitude letting him running her away forever.

She saw  it coming and it came.

Jungkook asking no consent of her willing let the wild lust in him take over his actions. The innocent , polite sincere of a man , Jeon Jungkook will be soon found to be pounding in his 365 Days dealt So called   Wife....

Her   air lost their way out of her body  . It got stucked increasing the pressure of blood in her every vessels of blood .

The lips traced her hidden neckline. He even got excited thinking about exploring her. She was so unknown to him. They were together under same room , few in same bed but he never could have her the way as the other couples had their spouses.

He was bothered to bow down before her, as a man he was at the end of the day   , so he did. He thought of being rejected Like before but not this time getting any obstacle from the blank orbs of her , he let the Demon called Man in him demean her ...ashamed him
With his dirty pleasure .

Tracing her  down along the collarbone he pushed her up , while settling his weight on her.

Y/N shut her  eyes  . He wasn't drunk  , she prayed.

He then looked up to she her  , seeing her closing her eyes tight he feathered her fingers on  her eyes , dangerously inching closer to her ear while letting the wet gullible of his touching her lobes he hissed.

"Open them , hun.... I want you to see me." She snapped her eyes open but a stinging tear came along down.

His sweet words were drips of poison for her. She's going to be addicted but never could afford . Fuck!

She pressed her pump full lips on his cheeks being steady at her position  , just moving her head. And he did nibble her skin of nape with his perfect teeth .

Her lips got parted due to the unknown pain.  He snaked his one hand under her neck and used another to unbutton her night dress.

But , let their eyes devour eachother as he conveyed the need of him having her through his eyes to her   , to allow him....

"Have me. All  , every ounce of me that leave every room for evidence. " as he was listening to her like his favourite lullaby,  hafly seated and hovered on her she sat up and gripped his collar.

"That You ...." making him surprise she seductively sucked the side if his lips and breathing said " Had Me. 'Nd  only you."

She distanced from his to unbutton his denim shirt,  knowing that there was nothing beneath it.

He crashed heard on her lips . Making her moan initially  , as he undid her shirt  . Playing piano on her bare skin under her thin layer of cotton.

While kissing they laid down.  He parted their lips with a confident smile,  like he won something big. She sadly could only smile.

He took her palms, "I'll make sure you feel no pain. Ever."

He came  down her temple to kiss making her forget that she would be in pain after this for her entire life.

Jeon Jungkook who was said Picture frame of perfection , was really an adjective for him.

He perfectly Destroyed her sanity opening her Mind for the every possible insanity of the world. He being the wound and healer at the same time.

So , she gave up after she had to prove herself to be That Slut Whom he would want to Erase from its every Existence,  that he would hate her and Never Come after her , when she's goNE..