Chapter 2: Intense Morning (Part 2)

"How badly were you hurt Ally? " , asked Lyrica.

"It stings a little, but I'll get through it", replied Ally.

"I'm going back to the castle, so if you need me you know where to find me.", said Deialee.

Lyrica then saw another angel girl flying in the sky headed for a wall. "I'm not going just yet!", said the princess as she gained altitude and speed.

Ally stared in awe at the princess of angels as she went to go save another life.

The angel girl finally hit her head against the wall. Lyrica caught the girl and called for the medic. The girl was set on the ground.

"This day so far, is way too intense for comfort", sighed Lyrica.

"I'll help a little by using a tiny bit of healing magic.", Lyrica thought to herself as she set her palm on the wound.

The bloodied girl had red all over her face. She couldn't speak but she let out a slight noise. The medic had just come.

Lyrica and Ally saw this, they knew she was trying to say something. Ally wondered why the left eye of the long haired fallen angel, was covered with bangs. The severely injured angel just at that time turned her head, her bangs went to the side revealing her left eye. The left eye was burned and black.

"What has this girl been through?", asked Lyrica to no one in particular.

"Wind...", said the injured angel. Just then something vibrated in her skirt pocket, it was a phone, the screen read, "Lil Sis Crystal is calling...", Lyrica didn't want to be rude, so she didn't take the phone from the girl's pocket, then there was a voice mail from the girl named Crystal , "Hi Icarus, it's me Crystal.", the voice sounded young, around 10 or 11 years of age, "I wanted to let you know that Midnight and I are going on a quest, so don't call me for a while. I don't know when we will complete it, since its really hard, but I'll call you when we are done. Soooo, BYE!" the message finished.

The same thing happened but this time the message was different, "Icarus, why aren't you answering my calls? I'm starting to get worried and if I have to abandon the quest to find out what's wrong, I will do that and Midnight knows that. Message me", sobbing could be heard from the phone, " at least answer me? Please?" that was the end of that message.

For another time the phone rang, the screen said "Guardian Midnight calling...", but this time an woman's voice was heard, "WHERE ARE YOU?! We are very much worried about you. If you are not feeling well, why not just speak to us about it? This is not funny at all. Poor Crystal is crying because of how worried she is that something may have happened to you. She wanted you to be there so you could help her on the S-class quest, and back her up, but if you are playing a joke, you just ruined her day. If you are fine and were not able to get to answer the calls in time or you just don't have you're phone at the time of receiving the messages, just call us back." the recorded message finished.

Ally and Lyrica listened to the calls, "We should answer next time", Ally suggested.

The phone rang, the contact name was "Dark Side Amethyst", the two girls answered, they had a short conversation with the girl who sounded not too much older than Icarus. The two girls told her to tell the other two members of Icarus' family, Amethyst promised she would and that they would come to see Icarus.

Then Icarus started mumbling "w-wind...", that caught the girls attention, "t-trees..., they are calling my name, nature........is singing its song and.....I can hear it", she said as she was gaining consciousness., "the wind blows through my wings..."

Then the three members of Icarus's family came into view as they came closer to Icarus. Midnight, she was dressed wore a cloak of dark black, they matched her dark grey eyes. her red hair matched her wings. The woman seemed to have a scythe in her right hand. Crystal, a small girl, who was holding Midnight's left hand, the girl had blonde hair, that was put up into uneven pigtails. she wore a purple and blue turtle-neck , knee length dress that went with her pink and blue flats. her clip on tie swayed side to side with every step. The girl was teary eyed, but didn't bother to wipe the tears away. Then there was Amethyst, a hooded girl that was not much taller that Icarus by a few centimeters. she has snow white hair, with piercing red velvet colored eyes. Her style of clothing looked not much different than that of Icarus, except it was black, not purple, and she wore a hood.  The family stood in front of the castle of Angels with tears flowing from their eyes. Amethyst hoped it wasn't true along with her two family members.

"Hello I'm Midnight, this is Crystal, and that is Amethyst. It's a pleasure to meet you.", said the woman.

"Nice to meet you as well! Now Icarus took a lot of damage. She was also muttering about nature. I'll be showing you to her room", said Lyrica to the rest of the family. She took them to the room.

"Crystal, calm down please.", Midnight asked the girl.

"I don't wanna!", replied Crystal

Ally got to the ambulance and gave the medic the light. "Here you go", she said, "Did you tell the Queen? And you're gong to faint in a matter of seconds....", she stuttered.

=================================
So was it good? Tell me in the comments! Live you all!

~climbers01 aka Tinynrp