Chapter 1: Intense Morning (Part 1)

(Based off of the RP @Mythology_Is_My_Life is doing.)
******************************************

"Isn't it a beautiful morning?", princess of angels...Lyrica Heartwood walking through the royal flower garden. "I think I might go for a morning flight.", she said to herself. She gave her wings a flap and she was off soaring into the bright blue sky.

"Well, looks like my sister is up. I'll just follow her.", said Deialee, the sister of Lyrica.

The breeze felt gentle and sweet.

When both sisters got out, they saw an angel teenage girl citizen
that looked around 15 years old.

The girl...her wings all of a sudden, they were caught in a net, "HELP!", she cried out in fear.

"Hang on!", shouted Lyrica to the girl, "Full blast speed!"

The girl flinched while while still her wings were still tied. She was attempting to fly...a small cut formed on one of her wings.

Lyrica spiral dived after the girl....she caught the falling angel. "Gotcha...what happened? Come, I'll take you to the medic.", said Lyrica to the girl.

"I honestly don't know, only that a net got hold of my wings and are keeping them from moving.", said the angel girl.

"Mi'lady...I think I shot down an angel..." , said a guard to Lyrica.

"WHAT!?",cried the Queen of angels Ayleen.

Deialee saw a girl in her sister's arms, the wind picked up and steered her directly into her sister. The girl was again plummeting to the ground at rapid speeds.

"Guard! Get the medic.", called the princess to the guard below. "Deialee, help me undo these ropes on the net", asked Lyrica of Deialee.

They both worked together to breakthe girl's bindings as she was falling closer and closer to the ground.

Just as they were about to hit the ground, the ropes came free and Lyrica caught her.

"Thanks so much for helping me! My name is Ally", said the angel girl.

"Well Ally, it's nice to meet you. I'm Ly--", Lyrica was interrupted by the guard.

"Princess Lyrica and Deialee, your mother, Queen Ayleen, was wondering where you were. She would like to see how you are doing, and if you're ok", said the guard.

"I'm very sorry to hear that she is worried. My sister ,and I were on our morning flight, when we saw an angel, she got a net caught on her wings, so we helped her. ", said Lyrica.
================================

Hi....I think you guys will be surprised with what's coming in the next part.