Chapter 1

“Hey y'all welcome to my live!” Avani yelled

CHAT
@susan56ub: What's up with you and Dd
@unknownbaby: Is it true you’re dating Ddot?
@dd and ddotwifey: Did you break up with Dd?

“Yall need to chill with these questions…” Avani said, While, her bff Imani laughed. 
“Am not dating ddot, that’s Imani’s boyfriend” Avani said reading the questions, “They said what's up with you and David..” Imani read then smirked. “That nigga a cheater and  a pussy, That nigga aint doing shit, he all cap not fact” Avani said making the chat explode with shocked emojis.

12 Minutes later

“You look better than crystal bro, not capping” Imani said taking a shot of vodka, “That bitch ugly ass fuck, she can’t fight, all she do is talk shit then wanna hide and sleep with people’s man” Avani said rolling a blunt to smoke. “Hold on a sec- David bitch ass calling me on the phone” Avani said then ended the live. 

CALL: 
David (dd_bae): YO! Avani! What's all the shit you were talking about on live?!
Avani (avani_dd girl): Nigga, I said the truth, you a pussy
David (dd_bae): Alr now, keep that shit up, am coming over
Avani (avani_dd girl): and I’ll be waiting

Normally when David says “Keep up with the same attitude”, it means he was gonna choke me and humiliate me in front of his homies but today was a bit different, instead of him doing all that stuff to me, instead he made out with me in front of his friends. Just read

After the call, I called Imani and told her all about what happened, and she said she was coming over. 

“He gon choke you until you cough up blood again” Ddot laughed but Imani shoved him, “If you gon eat this pussy, you better behave nigga, I aint playing with you” Imani said while I made a disgusted face.  

Imani and I had a whole conversation, until David came and ruined everything. “Yo! Mh “ David yelled then shook hands with darrian. They did their whole homies thing until David walked towards me and whispered in my ear “Meet me in the kitchen”, Just hearing those words, I shivered in fear, what was he gonna do to me. Trembling in fear, I followed him in the kitchen. "Now, you’re probably like, get over it and choke but today gonna be different, Imma fuck you hard until you learn who is your daddy and why you should respect him” He said then unzipped and pulled his pants down, (DAMN! THAT SHIT LONG AS HELL!!; It was 12 inches). “David you’re not serious right now, are you?” I said feeling scared that his thing was gonna rip my hole “Nah you're not safe you should not have said what you said, now you got me horny and now you're gonna get what u deserve. Now I want you to moan my name as I rip your hole wide open” David said then pulled his thing out. As David pulled it out I was scared but happy at the same time I thought to myself, Guess Crystal didn't satisfy him enough. The  thought of him going to pleasure me, sent me straight to heaven. “Yo! Stop staring at me and pull your shit down!” David said, obediently I did as he said. 

As I pulled my stuff down, without warning he pushed me down, he thrusted in me without mercy and I screamed in pain. “Y'all hear that?” Imani asked confused, “Bro, shut up!” Ddot said his eyes were red, he was probably high. “Yo Mami, you need to be quiet, if we are gonna do this” He said then thrusted in me again but this time harder. I was in pain, Although me and David used to have sex, he had never been this rough with me, I really got under his skin this time… “David slow down…” I said, moaning quietly.  Next thing you know Imani walks in the kitchen to get some wine but David and Avani got lucky enough to hide inside a big cabinet. As we were in the cabinet david kept going harder and harder, I let out a loud moan  “What the fuck-”Without thinking twice, She opened up the cabinet, There she saw us naked and David’s thing inside me. “What the fuck bro!! In the Cabinet? Are you serious guys!??!!” Imani yelled. Immediately, David pulled out and I ran away in embarrassment not even knowing that I was naked. 

As I entered the living room, Ddot and his cousin Jayden's eyes were wide open, I was confused until I looked down, cum was flowing down my ass cheeks and I was naked “Oh shit!”. Immediately I ran to the bathroom to wipe myself down and put my clothes on. “That was so embarrassing ….”  I said, sighing, pacing around the house, trying to figure out what I was gonna tell Darrian and Jayden. They literally saw my pussy and tits… “Oh my God…” 

To be continued…