Chapter 2

“Oh my God….” 
What was I going to do? My friends saw me naked!!!, My tits, my pussy!!!... Im going to fucking kill myself…
*Knock Knock*
“Avani open the door! We need to talk about what I saw”Imani yelled, I opened the door embarrassed, “Really? The kitchen cabinet where we put our food!” Imani cautioned. “Look.. I don't really need this right now…, The boys saw my tits and pussy!! There’s nothing worse than that right now, you seeing me and David doesn’t compare to that,” I said secretly wanting to cry. “I get how you feel…, Darrian and I once did it in the kitchen… Cum was all over the counter, my mom saw it and I had to say it was old milk…”, “But what am I gonna tell the boys….” I was frustrated but happy that Imani understood the feeling.

In my heart I wanted David to come up here and console me. Even worse he didn't get to cum in me, like I wanted him to, he didn't even get the chance to put his baby seeds in me. “Avani…” David opened the door, “I’m gonna go…” Imani said awkwardly. “How did it  feel?” David bit his lips like nothing happened. “Did you enjoy it?”David asked but I didn't say anything. “David…. The boys saw it…” I said slowly… “That’s okay, they can join in!"David smirked, but I didn’t know how to feel.  “Wh..What are you talking about?” I said stuttering. “I mean, if they wanna join, they could join, they could all put it in you. It’s more fun, don’t you agree? Or should I say more cum” “David, you’re not helping matters” I said then headed to the bathroom, but David followed me in. I looked at him, and he looked down at my tits. “David.. Stop.” I said.

“We should’ve done it in the bathroom….” I said facing David who could care less. ‘It doesn’t matter where we do it at, as long as I get to thrust my 10 inch millimeter defeater into you” David said with a slight smile on his face. I mean he was right…As long as I had his thing in me I could care less. Although I was still annoyed that he didn’t cum in me. “But what about your little slut, Crystal?” I asked with a smirk on my face. “She couldn’t satisfy me, Her hole was too wide and the pussy was gross, I couldn’t eat her out” David said then pulled out his phone,  and showed me a picture of Crystal’s pussy. I was so fucking grossed out. “So you are not with her any more?” I asked, “your pussy is all I need,” David said as I laughed and blushed. 

“But, if you're grossed out by her pussy, why do you have a picture of it on your phone?” I asked David, “Avani, why talk when we can just do it right now?” David said, trying to change the subject.   “No, answer the question. Why do you have it on your phone if it’s so  gross”  David held her hands, “Don’t freak out but, I might have been jerking off  to it. But, only because I didn’t have a great pussy like you to toy with.”David said nervously. “Delete it right now,” Avani said in a mad voice.  “Ayo, why?” David asked. “If you agree Imma let you get this pussy whenever you want.” Avani said in a confident voice. “Fine mh! But you’re gonna let me  eat that pussy rn” David smirked. “Alr, just do the needful” Avani said smiling. “Mami, get in the shower real quick” Said David then helped her get in the shower. They did the you know… again.