Chapter 1.

3d person

,"DO YOU KNOW WHAT DONT COME BACK TO THIS HOUSE AGAIN DO YOU HEAR ME!" The feeling of anger rose through y/n's body as his father yelled at him to never come back, after he came out as y/s ( your sexuality) he never thought of his family as homophobic until today.

Strolling around town he made his way with all of his stuff to the house he bought a week ago it was an old house, y/n always found comfort in old places but the feeling of that house haunts him the feeling of being watched, the phone calls the phone calls that constantly happened every day and night he happened to have an ability to ignore it sometimes.

When he walked into his house the phone rang,"For gods sakes!" He mumbled he walked over to the phone and picked it up," hello?" He questioned before the utter silence continued," hello? I'm sorry I think you have the wrong number." Before
hanging up he heard," BILLY! ...BILLY!" Y/n stared awkwardly at the phone and said," sorry bestie you got the wrong number I don't know a Billy have a nice day." And hung up before hearing a loud noise in the attic," nope nope nope nope but wait it could be a lost cat...... no cats can't get into attics I think I might have to ask Zep bout' that later." Before grabbing a kitchen knife and walking upstairs and into the attic.

,"hello,hello is someone up here?" Y/n said before seeing a dead rat and a cat, he then walked over to the cat and picked it up and said,"oh damn how the hell d'you get up here kitty?" Before lifting up the fur to reveal a collar (I'm praying i spelt that right) that said Claude,"aw hello Claude." Before carrying him downstairs.

??? POV

,"shhh Claude shh!" I whispered before seeing the attic door open a little bit and hearing him say," hello, hello is someone up here?" before i stumbled away pushing claude closer to the door hiding behind one of the boxes, i looked at him while he picked up Claude i only then realized he had a kitchen knife and thought to myself ,"stupid billy stupid billy could have gotten himself stabbed!" before i heard a click.
,"no,no,no,no,no attic doors not locked right oh god!" i started panicking," oh god Billy's gonna die in here."

Y/n's pov

I bring Claude downstairs and set him on the couch,"I'll be back soon Claude I'm just going to get cat food okay, bye!" . While I was at the store picking up a bag of cat food I looked to the right because I thought I heard someone call my name... Noooo Fuck No it was my dad if i just stay quiet he wont realise its me,"y/nn!" NO GOD PLEASE NO it was my little brother dantae, just ignore him, he'll think im a different person, maybe he'll uhm think im-. i was cut out of my thoughts by hearing," excuse me young lady but why are you dressed like that!" ah yes the average karen," uhm im not a lady and this is the way i dress?" the lady looked me up and down in disgust and said," Your wife must be ashamed of you!" i simply replied with,"i dont have one?" before picking up the cat food and walking to the cashier and paying.

When I got home all I heard was loud sobbing echoing through the house,"hello?" i yelled then i just heard Whimpering and someone trying to stop themselves from crying . ring ring the phone was ringing," heahea snort B-billy what your mother and i must know is scream!" just then a loud scream and a crash from the attic,"no no nope." before grabbing a hammer and slowly making my way upstairs hammer in hand.

Click the attic door Was open,"hello? if someone's up here can you let yourself be known?" I just heard more whimpering...thats when i saw him... some random guy living in my attic,"who are you?" Just absolute silence," girl who are you, who is thee? Ooo  are you a ghost!" He just shook his head before backing up.

...,"billy.."

748 words pretty good for my first chapter also when i 'm writing this its the 7th of June so happy pride month