(funny alert) joeee biden

"HOLY SMOKES"

     "HOLY SMOKES"

     Spam Tom barely has enough time to roll out of the way before it lands. The Resolute Desk is snapped like a twig beneath his weight, and it remains unclear as to whether Obama has survived or not. The debris has covered all the exits, making the circular room become the boss arena it already kind of looked like.

     "Yikes!!!"-morty

     "Goddamn it uhh uh what is your name midget I forgot"

     Spam Ton has passed out.

     "Uhh ok anyway i thought that guy could get us in here without triggering the biden alarm morty this mf went right up to the front desk lady we dead as hell morty they got us this time get ready for obama land prison morty!!"

     "aw jeez!!!!!!!!!!"-morty

     Joe Biden is spinning around the room, sending huge chunks of rubble crashing down.
Spam Ton is awake now.

     "THE RECEPTIONIST WAS BUGGED I KNEW IT!!!!"

     "You don't know anything short boy you just got here??"

     "It was revealed to me in a dream. [cutscene begins.] This world is controlled by Joe Biden, while Obama runs the shadow government. The receptionist was solely a front to get us to reveal our identities to the computer, to record those who would attempt to pull the strings of the United States behind the scenes- [cutscene fades out.] which was a problem for you two because you should very much be in jail right now."

     "Pretty much, y-yeah you got the gist of it there"-morty

     Joe is all like "WAH HAH HAH" before spinning around and summoning more little flying Biden Minions and hiding somewhere out of sight.

     "I also saw his weakness. (he taps his head like a shitass marvel character.) Follow my lead."

     "Everyone knows his weakness bruh you just have to push him down the stairs. that's why he's flying- so it's harder to do."

     "um. there's too many to do that!!" -morty

     "Shut the frick up, Mortimer." (he punches a minion down.)

     "Listen to this. Shoot him in the face with yellow balls from a DS camera."

     "Ok"-morty

     The taller half of Mr. Rick and Morty pulls a 3DS out of his pocket. "I gotchu young blood. Morty. Morty do you remember the plan. Do it now Morty."

     "um"-morty 

     "What, Morty"

     "I uh I forgor the plan"-morty

     "Morty. You have the power to turn into a DS charger cable. Do it now Morty. You were made for this, Morty. DO IT MORTY."

     Morty goes into cable mode. Or was he always a cable?? It's up to viewer interpretation. We're about to see how cool everyone (there are only 2 people now) looks like getting ready to fight president Biden, but Spam Tong snatches the DS. He would probably be better at old timey video games like this anyway. It's for the best.