3

Jeons in Daegu.

2k words...
Sorry for late update. 

♡♡♡♡♡

Saturday

>Jeon Mansion, Seoul
Afternoon .

" Eomma! Is there more luggage to keep ? " Yoongi asked .

" No yoon , that is it " , Jin replied keeping the food basket inside camper van .

" Finally!! " Yoongi huffed as he was about to close the luggage door.

" Wait hyung !!!! " Hoseok yelled as he came running with Eun in his arms.

Yoongi looked at him with raised eyebrows , Hoseok stood in front of him and extended Eun to him .

" You forgot to keep Sunny along with the luggage hyung "

" Oh right "

Yoongi grabbed Eun who wiggled in the air yelling with closed eyes .

" EUNNIE NO LUWWAGE!!! APPA !!!!!! "

Eun felt herself in someone's arm , she opened her eyes and smiled cutely at the person .

" Stop making my princess cry , useless brats !! " Namjoon scolded his sons as he caressed Eun's back .

" PA! Papa and hobi Appa keep Eunnie with luwwage " , Eun pointed cutely pouting .

" Oh my baby , Yoongi no sleeping and hobi no sprite on the trip " Namjoon said while Eun showed them her tounge secretly .

" WHAT ?! NO APPA !!!! " Yoongi and Hoseok whined .

Namjoon ignored them and walked towards the van , while our naughty Eun giggled and mouthed

' Useless brats '

And flipped her hair leaving yoongi and Hoseok staring at her with mouth wide open .

Did she just -

" I can't believe she's your daughter "

" me neither "

" Move your ass bitches "

Jimin pushed them apart as he walked between them ,flipping his hair

Jimin pushed them apart as he walked between them ,flipping his hair .

" She is like her mother " both yoongi and Hoseok said in sync.

All this was watched by Jungkook who couldn't stop laughing and laughed harder . He saw how his brothers were glaring at him so he stood up , cleared his throat and ran inside the van .

♡♡♡♡♡

" gawi bawi bo! "

Hoseok ✌️
Jungkook 🖐
Yoongi 🖐