7

Rings 💍

♡♡♡♡♡

Wednesday, 4pm .
>Vantae Decor.

Jungkook stopped his car infront of the mesmerizing shop

Jungkook stopped his car infront of the mesmerizing shop . Well , when the owner is so beautiful what can you expect from his creations. 

Jungkook opened the door entering, a bell inside rang indicating a customer .

He looked here and there finding none and flinched when he heard a sound from behind .

" Welcome to Vantae Decor , I'm really sorry we are about close the shop, so I request you to please come tomorrow " , A tall boy said with a smile as he stood up at the reception with few files he was finding in the drawers .

" Actually I- "

" And no, we don't take orders for decorations at last minute , sorry for interrupting " the male again said with a smile making Jungkook sigh at the blabbering male .

" I came to meet Tae " , Jungkook said camly .

" and who are you ? " , the male asked with a raised eyebrow.

" Jeon Jungkook "

" thanks for the introduction Mr. Jeon but we don't have an appointment with your name so no "

" Okay, can you atleast call tae- "

" Mr . Kim , that's Mr. Kim for you not Tae , you are not close to him to call that " the male again interrupted making Jungkook frustrated.

" And how do you know that ? " , Jungkook asked with a raised eyebrow.

" Because I'm his assistant and - "

" kookie hyung? "

The tall male and Jungkook looked at the voice who came out of his office

" hey Tae " , Jungkook waved with a bunny smile making Taehyung smile and walked towards him to give a hug .

They both sighed feeling the warmth that they missed so much . A cough broke them making Jungkook irritated.

" You know him Tae? " , the tall male asked .

" kai hyung meet kookie hyung my- "