A Double Whammy

June 8th
12:22 PM

"Jongseob, what the hell is this place?" A group of three boys stopped their car in the parking lot of the Rage Room, the one in the passenger seat asking the question to the boy in the back seat.

"I already told you on the way here, man – it's a Rage Room."

"Looks more like a fucking hole-in-the-wall bar..." The driver grumbled. "Shit, I could use a drink right now..."

"You're fucking telling me, dude..." The passenger agreed.

"Well, this place is ten times better than a bar, in my opinion." Jongseob smirked. "Besides, you guys didn't even need those two hoes anyway..."

"Aye," The passenger turned back to Jongseob. "As much as I can't stand that girl anymore, I ain't calling her a hoe."

"Keeho, she cheated on you."

"Now he wants to rub it in our fucking faces..." The driver threw his hands on the steering wheel, causing Jongseob to roll his eyes. "Holy shit, just get out of the car!"

Groaning, the two boys in front stepped out of the car, soon followed by Jongseob as they approached the entrance to the facility.

Jongseob could see Indiya at the desk talking with another customer, and he smiled, pointing her out to the two boys. "That's the girl who hooked me up when I first came here."

"Does she even remember you?" Keeho quirked an eyebrow at the boy.

"I'd be surprised if she didn't." Jongseob chuckled. "I've been here a few times now..."

"And this actually helps you?" The third boy sounded apprehensive about stepping inside the small establishment.

"If it didn't, I wouldn't have dragged you miserable fucks here." Jongseob chuckled again. "Just trust me on this, okay?"

Jongseob was the first to enter the facility, greeting the girl at the counter with a wide grin. "Indiya~!"

"Jongseob, hey!" Indiya immediately smiled back upon seeing the boy. "I wasn't expecting to see you here until tomorrow." She giggled.

"Good Lord, he even makes appointments..." Keeho muttered, and Jongseob kneed the back of his thigh in response.

"Well, we kinda got an emergency sitch here...with these two..." Jongseob pointed to the pair of boys he was with.

"What kind of emergency, if you don't mind me asking?" Indiya tilted her head.

"Their girlfriends just broke up with them," Jongseob explained. "Like two hours ago."

"Both of you? On the same day?!" When the two boys nodded, Indiya hissed. "Christ, talk about a double whammy..."

"That's not even the worst part." Keeho seethed. "Both of them cheated...with each other!"

"Holy shit..." The previous customer covered their mouth. "I mean, be who you are for your pride, but goddamn!"

"That's the same thing I said, bro!" Jongseob stifled a laugh. "What're you thinking, Indiya?"

"Well shit, I don't know – I'm trying to figure out what type of packages we have that fits this whole thing..." Indiya also stifled a laugh while she scrolled through her computer.

"What about the one with the cars?" The other customer suggested.

"Intak, you're a genius."

"This place has cars too...?" Keeho's eyes widened a little before he paused. "Wait a minute, what type of cars? Because they shared a Toyota..."