Chapter 1

People always complain about not being like everyone else, not fitting in, being completely divergent. I would love to be different from everyone else. I don't want to be a doormat, I just want to be my own person!

You're probably saying "Then be your own person.." But trust me it's not that simple! I don't know who I am or who I want to be.

"Hi" says my friend Tracy.
"Hi" I say in response.
"How was your day" says Tracy.
"Normal, and yours?" I respond.
"Same" she says.

Yes, that's our conversation, no emotion, nothing.

The school bell just went off so it's time to go to marshall's house. The highlight of my day, everyday.

The only thing not normal about me is how I am in bed, you can even ask Marshall, I'm exhilarating.

Today wasn't very usual though, I sensed something outlandish about Marshall. He acted with an ego today, and not a good ego either, a cocky one.

Marshall is a thriving rapper and even though he hasn't made it out in that world yet I know he will.

"I was thinking about coming up with an alter ego named slim shady" says Marshall.
"Who is slim shady?" I ask.
"An asshole ego that doesn't give a fuck" he responds.

Well this is just great, now I have to live with another ego of his not just Eminem. To be completely honest though, the reason I have such an amazing sex life is because of Eminem.

Marshall starts kissing and wrapping his arms around me. Eminem starts ripping my clothes off. Slim shady makes me deep throat him and yanks my hair to pull me closer, as if he doesn't care if I choke.

"You're so fun today" Marshall says as he makes me orgasm.
"Come on bitch get me to cum" says Eminem.
"Oh ya suck it bitch, deep throat it you cunt" screams Slim Shady.

All I can say now is that I'm not usual or like everyone else, I have a better sex life than thousands of people in the world. I get yanked and pulled and having sex is just so thrilling.