Chapter 10: Drunk Jimin...

Both: Jimin...

Taehyung bend to look at him

Jimin: Yea! You look too cute... I love you too. (mumbles)

Jungkook: Is he alright?

Taehyung: Yeah. He's drunk.

Jimin mumbles again...

Jungkook: What is he saying? He is so drunk. Well hahaha, your second rule....hahaha (laughing loudly teasing Taehyung).

Taehyung: Stop laughing. Let's take him into his bedroom. I'll talk to him tomorrow.

They took him to his room...he was wasted...

Jungkook: Aww....this smell is gross...what did he drink...

Taehyung: I never saw him that drunk before, don't know what's happening.

Taehyung and Jungkook both put him on the bed... While Jungkook takes his shoes out, Taehyung keeps his head straight and is about to leave...

Jimin: Don't leave me alone, I wanna hug you... (again mumbles and hugs Taehyung)

Taehyung: Get off me. (trying to pull himself)

Jungkook: I don't understand a single word.

Taehyung: Gosh. Pabo(getting off).

Jungkook: Let's go.

Taehyung: You go, I stay here with him. Just in case he needs something. (his voice is more heavy than usual)

Jungkook: Hey, Do not worry, he'll be sober until morning.

Taehyung: Yeah... I know but....starts sobbing...

Jungkook (took him into his arms): Hey, hey, hey....don't cry...shush...What happens?

Taehyung: Jungk

Taehyung: Jungk...I...Juz...but...i....don...i...

Jungkook: Okay, Take your time.

After an hour, Jungkook is still with him holding his hand...

Taehyung: Can you pass me water?

Jungkook: Yes. Are you alright?

Taehyung: Yes, I guess.

Jungkook: Now, could you tell me...?(can't say...why you cry)

Taehyung: I am always a little sensitive for Jimin. I don't want someone to hurt him again, I just don't wanna see him like this.

Jungkook: What do mean by again? And How did I don't know?

Taehyung: When we're in our first year of high school. You join us after that. Remember when Jimin was not friendly for some time?

 Jungkook: Yes and you said it's because of puberty...

Taehyung: Yes, That time Jimin fell in love with a girl. She uses Jimin... and leaves him like chewing gum. Jimin was horrible at that time, he even tried suicide, and I don't want him to be like that again. I don't wanna lose him.