a new life

Lloyd's POV,

I woke up and yawned a bit while sitting up.
I felt Kai's arm around my waist, he was groaning a bit. I probably woke him up.

"C'mon hothead, it's time to visit the house."
"lemme sleep-"
"Nope!"

I quickly rubbed my eyes and stood up on the bed, starting to jump up and down while laughing.

"Fine fine I'm up"
"Finally!"

He smirked and started to kiss me all over my face, making my cheeks warming up.

"H-hey we don't have time for that Kai!"
"But I want my morning kisses.."
"I want to as well, but we have to leave in thirty minutes, so let's get dressed."

I heard him sighing loudly while I got off the bed, walking to our wardrobe.

Yes.
OUR wardrobe.

I picked out something simple and comfortable.
It was just to visit a house, it wasn't a fancy dinner so I didn't care that much about my outfit.

(Lloyd's outfit)

Once I was done, I saw Kai getting dressed and decided to go to the kitchen.
I was actually really hungry..

"Oh, hey uncle Wu!"
"Good morning nephew, are you and Kai ready to leave?"
"Yes, he's getting dressed. I was just going to grab a little snack because I'm starving."
"very well."

I smiled at him and opened the fridge.
I looked inside of it and my eyes caught a very nice looking chocolate bar.

I can't resist it!

I took it in my hand and started to open it.

"Is my dad already up?"
"I believe so. Have you checked the living room?"
"No, but I'll be on my way there now!"

I put the chocolate bar in my mouth and walked towards the living room, finding who I was searching for inside of it.

"Hey dad! Hey mom!"
"Oh hey sweetheart, how are you?"
"I'm fine, me and Kai are about to go visit the house."
"That's wonderful honey, I hope you will like it."
"I hope so too! Oh, do you need anything from a store or something like that? We can go buy stuff after the visit."
"No it's all fine sweetie, just go with Kai. He must be waiting for you."
"Yeah you're right, see you both later!"

I waved them goodbye and saw Kai waiting in front of the entrance door.

He was also wearing comfortable clothes like me.