7 | First Kiss then tell

#11

Their whole day went in visiting various rides, three different haunted houses with different themes, even there were water rides, and eating lots of snacks. There were famous ice cream shops in the area, even small handmade gift shops.

Jung Heewon took Hyunsung away to do some private shopping and bought a matching bracelet for herself and him. He blushed as she tied it around his wrist and then kissed it gently. She was pleased that her sub loved it and used her Dom's command: Good Boy.

The party ate lunch, then tasty ice cream as dessert in the hot weather. Looking at Heewon and Hyunsung, Kim Dokja felt envious, he was happy for the couple but deep down he wanted something similar. He glanced at Han Sooyoung, maybe...

Kim Dokja got her attention and excluded them from the main group walking at the very last. He was an expert because he knew what could interest her the most.

"I think I am getting inspiration, a change," she was saying, but the words didnt reach his ears.

He blurted out, " Can I kiss you on your cheek?"

Han Sooyoung shut her mouth, blinking at him, her mouth opened and closed like a goldfish.

He stuttered, whole body trembling, "I - I mean I want to do it in appreciation for you bringing me here-"

"You can, Dokja. "

When he thought no one was looking, Dokja pecked her cheek, not too slow, not too fast.

Yoo Joonghyuk might have dropped his ice cream somewhere, as he gawked at the pair in front of him. He was left behind because his picky ass just noticed something good enough for his sister. He felt rage and wanted to walk away.

But why?

It's just a kiss, wait not even a kiss just a peck to Sooyoung by Dokja.

Why was he even thinking about this? He felt cold sticky liquid on his fingers, oh, he didnt drop it yet but might have held it too hard.

His eyes widen more, this time he dropped his cone. He was sure. Han Sooyoung smirked as she caught the Dokja who was attempting to flee. She whispered something in his ears and just like that pecked him back.

The rest of the day was fun. Kim Dokja was high on energy suddenly, Han Sooyoung was the same only that she had this stupid grin on her face. Yoo Joonghyuk bottled up his unexplainable anger, oh, he believed it was anger, not jealousy.

Left out, that's what he felt.

They were all tired by the time they sat on the bus to go back home at 7 pm. They had an early dinner at the barbeque place inside the park. He choose the big last seat all to himself, it was obvious no one will seat beside him.

As soon as he settled he closed his eyes.

"Joonghyuk?" Dokja called the man, he even slapped his cheeks, however, Joonghyuk was dead asleep. He took the liberty of getting seated beside me, it was a huge ass last seat. Han Sooyoung joined from the other side of the sleeping man.

Sleep was knocking on his eyelids, Kim Dokja entertained one thought before blackout: It was sweet to have Joonghyuk in the middle of them.

#12

" the photos came out well. I look so cool, " Jand Hayoung said, waving a picture of her in cool goggles.

They were all looking at the pictures from that day taken on so bright and sunny day, they look fresh and young.

"Look at this one, Dokja looks like a squid."

It was the picture in which Dokja had just opened his mouth too wide, to eat food, his nose appeared very big.

"Oh you guys look so cute together, I couldn't resist not taking a photo!" Sangah said placing a photo on the table. Everyone gathered around it.

Yoo Joonghyuk was sleeping, head resting on the wall of the bus, Han Sooyoung at one side, her arms enclosed around his waist her head placed on her shoulder, and her cheek was chubby. Kim Dokja occupied the Joonghyuk's lap with his head, his legs stretched on the seat, a little awkwardly, yet he slept so peacefully. Yoo Joonhyuk's hand was on Sooyoung circling arm and the other was on Dokja's back.

The scene was so comfy, despite the squeezing, they were snoozing very effortlessly.

Three of the people in the picture blushed profusely.

"Yoo Joonghyuk was a free estate that day," Jang Hayoung commented.

____________________