10 | First kiss then decide

#15
After moving out of the relative's household, he felt a sense of relief. He could go back to a place where he didn't need to hide in a room to avoid awkward interaction and eat watch a show and relax. This was his safe place.

A week after he moved in, he was constantly accompanied by someone. Jung Heewon dropped by after lectures with some fruits she had gotten from her mother from back her hometown. Yoo Sangah came on Monday evening after completing her important assessment, she was off the grid for a while. She gifted him a suspiciously expensive flower vase, and after demanding to know the price, she made him believe that she bought it from a thrift shop.

Then Lee Hyunsung came with beer, grinning sheepishly as Dokja welcomed him, they both drank and Heewon came at night to pick Hyunsung up.

Soon he is all alone again, Joonghyuk also comes by but never stays too long for his younger sister is alone at home, while Han Sooyoung has a deadline so she is busy enough and prefers to stay alone.

But nothing beats Dokja's schedule at present, after moving into the new apartment he had to earn enough to pay the rent, for groceries and daily necessities also for other things he needed for college. He didn't have any hobbies nor any desire for new things and the money he saved could last a little longer.

However, he realized that because of him, they had to cancel many plans to meet Joonghyuk Sooyoung and even his other friends. At the back of hus mind, he started to have this thought of whether he could be left out, or just forgotten.

"Will you come to the museum at the weekend? Sooyoung has tickets." Yoo Joonghyuk asked as they both waited at the bus stop in the little crowd.

Dokja removed his headphones and turned to look at the tall man, a ting of guilt rising in him.

"I can't. I have a shift in the evening. "

"Okay. "

The bus arrived and they got in. There were no empty seats so they stood in a corner hands raised to hold the holding bars above. Dokja aimlessly scrolled through the chapter of the web novel he had already read, he wanted to say something, but he had no idea how to begin.

He glanced at Joonghyuk who was staring at nothing in particular, listening to some music. Dokja didn't know what to say, as the bus moved Joonghyuk stop was approaching and again he was left with unsaid words.

Dokja opened his mouth only for the bus to give a violent shake. All the standing crowd swayed in the air helplessly, and those sitting toppled in front. Dokja's weak body rushed ahead only for his arm to be held firmly and pulled back. His face landed first into a warm and firm chest, inhaling the woody cologne that he remembered so dearly.

Dokja stayed unmoving in the new comfort he had found. He ignored the death stare thrown at him head-on. He could die if he didn't move.

The announcement roamed in the bus, it was Joonghyuk's stop. Dokja pulled away giving the male some space to leave, smiling. He raised his hand to wave, only for it to be grabbed.

Dokja didn't resist, it was useless, the buff Joonghyuk pulled down the bus with very ease. Without saying anything he was led to an alley and pinned to the wall. His lips were claimed eagerly into an urgent kiss. Joonghyuk pressed them together. Dokja slipped his hand on the warm and slender nape, gently massaging it.

This Dom self wanted to calm the sub in front of him, this was not something Joonghyuk did. But Dokja couldn't be sure, he was still learning about both of his lovers, but he responded well.

Joonghyuk parted his lips, and Dokja slipped in exploring the awaiting heat. There was no space to look away, they stared at each other as they pulled back. Dokja stared at the red and swollen lips, his eyes very dilated and he felt something knocking in his mind, something stronger, an urge to see those lips do what he said.

Dokja kissed them one more time, somehow coming back to himself. Joonghyuk was very still, lost. He patted his head, smiling he said.

Good boy.

Joonghyuk's eyes shot up to his, and his ears and cheeks turned red at the unexpected command. It pleased both of them.

Dokja walked Joonghyuk home, they held hands and their pace was slow and nice. The cold wind blew their clothes and hair, making it all messed up.

At the entrance of the apartment complex, Joonhyuk surprised Dokja by planting one more kiss on his lips. Dokja grinned but was very confused at the act.

"Oppa, you coming back from a date?"

A mini version of Joonghyuk said, standing near the flower pots with a school bag on her shoulder wearing a middle school uniform. Her face was sweaty and grim as she stared Dokja down and looked expectantly at her older brother.

"No. Go inside and wash up. I will come in a minute, " Joonghyuk said voice becoming a little shaky.

The mini version did not resist and went towards the staircase but not before muttering something along.

"The Noona is pretty, oppa should choose her."

Dokja chuckled, it stings a little but middle schoolers were ruthless so he shouldn't think too much about it. They held hands for some sometime then Joonghyuk went inside as Dokja said goodbye.