FIVE. YEAR FIVE

AUGUST 31st 1975

AUGUST 31st 1975

Haelynn took a deep breathe as she paced around the room, waiting for Theo to return to their home so they could finish packing to go to Hogwarts for their fifth year, Haelynn just turned sixteen.

Theo arrived home as he walked into the house he spotted his wife and instantly ran to her picking her up and spinning her around, after he set her back down on the ground he met her eyes "you're trembling are you okay?" Theo asked.

Haleynn smiled and nodded "Ani, I'm pregnant." Haelynn said as she placed a hand On her stomach, Theo smiled widely as he met her eyes again "are you serious? You're not joking with me right?" He asked, Haelynn smiled and shook her head "no it's real, you're the first to know!"

Theo smiled as he hugged her tightly "this is amazing! This is great news I'm so happy I can't wait till we have our baby! We have to tell everyone else!" Theo said as he took her hand "we'll tell them tomorrow on the train!" He added as he kissed her.

Haelynn kissed Theo back and smiled as she hugged him again, happy that the two of them were stepping into this New chapter together, Haleynn couldn't believe this was happening and she was beyond excited.

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

SEPTEMBER 1st 1975

Haelynn Held Theo's hand as they boarded the train, heading into the compartment with their family and friends, as they sat down Theo smiled as he met Haelynns eyes "ready?" He asked, Haelynn took a Deep breathe as she nodded "guys, we have something to tell you." Theo said.

Lily, James, Peter, Remus and Sirius looked at the couple as Haelynn smiled "guys... we're expecting a baby, I'm pregnant." She said as she stood up, showing off her little baby bump, Everyone smiled and Lily jumped up with joy as she hugged Haelynn.

James instantly hugged Theo "congratulations I'm so happy you and Haelynn are happy and getting to Start a family together." James said as he looked over at Haelynn who was happy and smiling talking with Lily.

The train stopped at the school, as they all got off the train Hagrid noticed the bump and looked at Haelynn and Theo but didn't say anything as everyone walked into the school.

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

NOVEMBER 25th 1975

Theo awoke from his sleep after having a bad dream. His chest rising and lowering quickly as he took panicky breaths, Theo looked over to see Haelynn still sleeping beside him, As he got up, sweaty he walked outside of their room onto the Balcony.