Fifthteen. [M]

HYUNJIN:
I chuckle looking at the plan that was on my phone, and I'll do it all alone. I'm not dumb, I knew Felix liked Y/N, why would he randomly started 'fake dating' her? We didn't plan it, he thinks I'm stupid. I scoff at my thoughts, I even noticed before, the way he looks at her, the way he used to kiss her. I look at the plan again.

Let the games begin.

YOU:
Chan and I entered the dorm into a kissing mess, he breaks the kiss taking off his shirt, he smashes his lips onto mines again, we both aggressively take our shoes off, our lips move faster, he whimpers. We both move to his bedroom, and he slams the door behind him, I immediately raise my arms as he takes off my shirt. He gently pushes me down to the bed as he gets on top of me. The kiss slows, into a passionate one, he moves his head down to my neck, I hold his head as I breath heavily.

I feel his hot breath against my neck as his tongue swirling on my skin. I whimper, "ah." I mutter. He leaves pecks making his way back to my lips, the kiss was still gentle and soft, he bites my lips and removes my sweatpants while his lips was attached to mines, I feel him place his hand on my stomach. He notices the bruises on my stomach, "lift yourself up." He mutters against my lips, I follow and arch my back, he uses his one hand to unclip my bra as he kisses the side of my neck.

He throws it on the ground, he kisses my jaw, making his way down leaving small pecks, he kisses till my stomach, placing a kiss on each of my bruises, "god, you're so beautiful." He mutters, "so pretty." He continues to kiss my stomach.

He pulls off his sweatpants, "open that drawer and find my wallet for me babe," I look at the drawer next to me, I find his wallet, "open it and find a condom." As soon as I open it, I was greeted by the plastic wrapper, I put his wallet back, and throw it to him, he tears it open, "who were you planning to fuck?" I chuckle thinking about the fact that he has a condom in his wallet, "you, gorgeous." He stands up and removes his boxers.

I bite my lip, he slides on the condom, he jumps back in the same position. He leans back down to kiss me, using his other hand to slide my underwear off, he positions himself, "ready?" I hum, he slides himself into me, I moan, "shit." I mumble, he starts to thrust, he leans his head back and groan, "fuck Y/N, you feel so good." He leans back down kissing me, "faster." I state, he moves himself faster, I moan, he moves his way to my collarbone. He licks it and tug on my skin with teeth as I felt his saliva on the same spot.

"Turn." I command, with no hesitation, he puts me on top of him, I begin to grind as his bulge is inside of me, I make my way to his neck leaving my marks, he whimpers when he noticed I started going faster. He holds my waist as I grind, "I'm near." I say out of breath, "cum for me baby." I moan letting out all my fluids, I feel his condom fill with his fluids, I slide out of him, dropping myself on the bed.

We both sit there breathing heavily, he stands up removing the condom and tying it. He slides on his boxers. He hands me my underwear, he takes my bra, and sit next to me, "give me your back." I turn letting my back face him, he places my bra and clipping it back. He kisses my back, "you're so gorgeous." I smile.

We both sit on the bed bed, under the blankets, he holds me closer to him, he pecks my neck, "you did well." He smiles, I scoff, "I know I did." He backs away, "woahh. Okay Ms. Confidence." I slap his hand, he laughs and goes back to his same position, he wraps his arms around me, as I wrap my arms around his arms, I feel his thumb caress my waist.

"Goodnight Y/N." He softly says, "goodnight Chan." He holds me tighter, "I love you." I kiss his hands, "I love you too."