Spicy ;)

They run to the back door but it was locked,
Cole knows from his fave subject sport that the trainer have the keys in the hall.
There he was again mister G "I heard someone this is the last chance! Show yourself!!"
Kai hold Coles arm and started to run "this time you come with me! I don't want to loose you again!" They went to the changing room and locked the door. Cole sat on the floor "now we have to wait till the creep is gone" Kai sat next to him "yea... I'm sorry.. I have to tell you something.. Skylor is just a friend she knows my secret... I have feelings for you! And she's the only one I can talk about it."
Cole smiled "you weirdo... do you think the kiss was just for fun?" Both laughed and Kai pulled Cole over and gave him a kiss.
After a while they opened the door and sneaked to the hall. Cole suddenly
hugged Kai "hey we still have some minutes left... how about we do some sport.."
He smirked „with balls... or push ups till we sweat..?" Cole laughed „I found a skipping rope...!" Kai answered „what will you do with that.. punish me?" Some minutes later they decided to check the hallway so they can escape. Kai opened the door and the alarm goes off, both are running for their life.
Suddenly a guy hold them back, "you two are the reason for the alarm?!!" Cole tried his best but the man was to strong. The principal was very angry, "you two are suspended!! Now leave this place!" Kai was mad "hey grandpa if you're angry... argue with me but leave Cole out of this!" Cole jumped in front of kai "no kai we're a team now... and I will always protect my boyfriend no matter what!" The school kids who was still waiting in front of the school saw everything. The principal was still mad "this two love birds are the reason why we couldn't do the test... and also this is mister G his son will be new here and pls be friendly don't be like those idiots over there!" Mister G smiles "pls call me Garmadon and those idiots...
are a cute couple we all loves to do some risky things...like the fire alarm..."