🦇Gossip report | Heidi x fem!reader

Readers pov: 

Me and Heidi Weinerman have been bff's since like forever! But theres one thing I'm not willing to tell her, you see, in all the years I've known Heidi...I found myself having a crush on her. I know, I know, cliché  I agree. But shes just so spunky and extraordinary I can't help it! It started a few years ago in 6th grade, I thought it was just puberty but I was very off. My face felt warm when she helped me put my mascara on, and my heart raced whenever we got a bit too close at sleepovers. So I'm planning on confessing to her after she finishes her morning gossip report. And I'm going big instead of going home like I have for so many years! It'll be behind the school, flowers, a secret note, and *squee^^* I couldn't tell you more! 

Theres also another thing I haven't told Heidi yet, I put notes in her locker to try to describe how much she means to me, people would call me a secret admirer, and I am. I'm lucky she hasn't caught me yet, sometimes I slipped, but thankfully managed to save myself before she got too suspicious about it. 

While everyone was focused on Heidi's report I slipped the note into her locker to meet me behind the school, and quickly scurried back towards the back of the school. Let me paint the scene, my friends Debbie and Theresa had helped me set up a little date like area, and somehow I managed to get permission from principal S. (Most likely cuz Debbie blackmailed him) to set it up and miss our first two periods, which gave us about an hour. Anyways, it was a little red tent-like thing, something you'd probably see in ancient Egypt, inside was a nice candle-lit dinner, it sat two plates of her favorite strawberry cheesecake.

"Hello? Secret admirer?~" I abruptly heard Heidi hum, my face heated up as she entered the 'door', "(y/n)!? Why weren't you at my gossip report, and why are you in this little tent thing!?" Heidi questioned, "Well Heidi, I love you. I  was your secret admirer. I've loved you since middle school and this is my sorry excuse of a date!" I took a deep breathe and asked the question, "Heidi Weinerman, will you be my girlfriend?" Heidi's face was pure shock. Then when her face softened I saw a light blush dust her face, "Oh (y/n) your such a sweetheart! Yes, I'll be your girlfriend!" She smiled.

And even though P. Slimz wouldn't approve, me and Heidi had our date the rest of school, near the end of the school day I heard a bit of giggling as two heads popped out from behind the curtain, "Squee!! You guys are sooooo cute together!" Theresa giggled, "I know right?" Heidi responded with glee, "Incase (y/n) forgot to mention, me and Teez (theresa) helped out." She crossed her arms smugly, in a good way ofc! Just happy she said yes and didn't think I was creepy and allthat stuff, (y/n) out!