Chap. 5 more floofy freinds!?

Dreams POV:

I was sleeping until I awaken, and I feel something warm and kinda heavy on me...I look and see that there was a human on me...I feel my face flush up as I look away from her....What I also noticed was that there was my crown on her nightstand....I wanted to get up and get it but she was using my body as her pillow and I didn't want to wake her...."Hmmmm....what to do?...what to do?....aha!" I gently move Ink with my foot...my plan was to wake him up so that he can claim my crown and give it back to me!^^...."Pssst...Ink....Ink?....INK!"

I whisper yell at him but he just makes an annoyed sound and turns away from me in response....I just frown a bit annoyed that my plan didn't work.....oh well I guess I'll just have to try again shall we....I poke at him a little more than I did before and he just slowly gets up and rubs his eye with his paws...."Hmmmm?....what?....where am I?" He says in a normal tone making me shush him..."Ink be quiet the human is sleeping!" I whisper yell at him...."Wha- oh yeah...hehe sorry I kinda forgot...so what do you need?" he says as his tail was wagging a bit..."Ink I need you to get my crown over there..." I use my tail to point to the nightstand on where my crown sat...

"Why?...why don't you get it?...I mean I'm not your slave I'm your friend..." I just frown at him again..."It's because if I get up I could wake her and she seems really tired Ink.." I say in a bit of an annoyed tone..."Well she has to wake up eventually pal...and plus it's the morning and I'm sure she wouldn't be mad that you woke her up...I mean she sees us as cute adorable animals so come on now..."

I just growl a bit at Ink...."You don't nderstand....She needs to sleep everyone needs to-" I was caught off guard with her changing positions and her face being on my tummy....I freeze up a bit as I start to blush in a bit of embarrassment..."See she practically loves us er- I should say loves cats!" I wanted to say something, but I was a bit to stunned at the moment to do so, then I heard Blue yawning as he was stretching....

"Hey can you all keep it down some of us are still trying to sleep at the moment..." Blueberry said with a twinge of annoyance in his voice...I could feel his aura and he was very much annoyed...I knew that he hated being woken up early in the morning which is understandable...."Well sorry princess but its like 7:00 in the morning so time to rise and shine...." Blue just groans a bit..."Okay okay....just five more minutes...." I was starting to get very annoyed that no one was doing what I said..."Look can someone please just get me my crown that's on the-" I was cut off guard when there was the sound of something breaking...."

What was that?" Ink said as there were question marks in his eyes.... Then all a sudden I felt y/n wake up..."Ahh! what happened?!" All three of us were startled and I could feel all of our cat instincts make us jump out of bed from the danger....She looked around in fear and then she looked at us and I could sense that she calmed down...."Woah?....why did I jump off the bed like that?" I look at Ink..."I umm...think it might be our cat instincts or something?" He just nods his head as y/n approached us...."Oh I'm so sorry my fluffy babies....did I scare or hurt you?" She sat down next to us and started examining us...."hmmm well it looks like I didn't hurt you which is good-..."

I heard her sigh as she looked at the door and slowly opened it...."If all three of you are in here than that means someone is in the house..." She whispered..."Don't worry human I shall come with you!?' Blue said as she went up behind y/n...there was the sound of growling coming from downstairs and meowing...."Dream who's that?" I froze as I recognized..."It must be Nightmare and his gang...

they found us..." I say darkly and Ink just starts laughing..."Man....I wonder what they look like come on lets go check it out!....pffft! hahahahahahah!...I bet they look all cute and cuddly and not menacingly at all hahahahaha this I have to see!..." I was going to stop Ink but before I could even say anything he just bolted out the door...."Wait Kitty no!" y/n whispered yelled at him...and the door opened even more.....