F O U R

We arrive to this party I have been dreading to go to

We arrive to this party I have been dreading to go to. It happens every year, and we were lucky enough to have this party the day before we leave. I begged them not to go but they plead free booze and in Mav's words 'hot chicks to fuck and long dicks to suck'

During the car ride here, I actually get to see how the After Dark band "operates" They seem to have a good friendship with each other.

Though, there's one particular person that has the most interesting personality of the group. And that is Lilliana.

Everyone else knows her to be the lead singer of After Dark, but I know her as the girl who stuck her joint in a cup.

She seems to not remember me from that night, probably from how drunk and buzzed she was. Even though it shouldn't, it kinda upsets me, that night is something I think about a lot. Even though it was almost 4 years ago, she seems to have a special place in my mind.

In that one night, she has made more of impression on me than any girl has my entire life.

When I saw how people were reacting to her band, and her overall. I immediately wanted to see her. So, I mentioned going on tour.

I also mentioned After Dark to our manager and she loved it. Though, I'm hoping that this isn't going to be a mistake, our first show is in 4 days.

The whole group gathers out of the car. We head to the front door of the mansion. We make our way to the rooftop where the party is mostly being held. I look at Lilliana, her face while walking through the mansion amuses me. She was utterly shocked at the house in a whole.

Once we get up there, we come to a stopping point. We all scope out the scene. A bunch of celebrities are there, from all different classes and types. Everyone seems to pretend to belong, but in reality none of them do. They are all made up of followers, fans, and money. They are all after the same thing, fame.

While good things like money and friends come with fame, a lot of the gains are what leads to a depressing life.

The group splits up, Mav, Nate, Cyrus, and Rhea go to the dance floor, while Silas, Scott, and Dahlia go to one of the many bars. Me and Lilliana are here by ourselves.

No one has noticed our arrival and I hope it stays that way. Every year, Mav has to announce our arrival with a big gesture and people come swarming to us, to me.

Now that he's distracted, my need for silence is awarded by the party people that are consumed by alcohol, drugs, and sex.

A tap on my shoulder interrupts my brooding thoughts.

"Hey! I haven't really gotten to introduce myself to you. I'm Lilly." Her sweet smile softens my face.

"I know who you are, Lilliana." I say to her.

"You do? Well of course you do, we're opening for you." She laughs nervously, her eyes looking everywhere but my face. I look for any look in her eyes that say, "hey! I remember you!" There's none.