F I V E

•

We arrive back to our hotel and me and Lia decide to just dress chill. I change into a pair of comfy shorts and a white lacy bralette that you could basically just wear as a crop top. I braid my hair to the side and take off my makeup. Lia wears a pair of grey sweatpants and a blue small top. I just wear my fuzzy white slippers and we're ready to leave. Scott decides to just stay behind since he's too tired.

I'm starting to sober up so I'm glad I won't be too crazy at this party. The group rides back to the other bands hotel and we see that there's about 20-30 people in the hotel room. Since it's a pretty big hotel room I wasn't too uncomfortable.

I find Vincent talking to Silas and Mav. Lia immediately runs over to Rhea and starts flirting up a storm. It's pretty cute. Noah and Cyrus wander off somewhere.

"Hey!" I say, greeting the group. They all wave back to me. I catch Vincent looking down at my body, he tries to be subtle but I'm just too observant. I feel my body growing hotter at the attention.

Maverick interrupts his ogling, "Oh wow! Sick belly button piercing!" His voice showing that he was clearly drunk.

I look down at it. It's a simple diamond with a pink crystal heart that has wings on it. Lia dared me to get this piercing and then gifted this to me since she didn't think I was going to do it.

"Oh! Thank you, I don't wear it a lot, but I don't want the piercing to close, I really like it." I say, I only don't wear it when I wear dresses or full body outfits, it bulges and looks weird. But when I wear crop tops, it's basically a staple.

"Uh, yeah. It looks really ho-uhhh-good! It looks good!" Vincent says, a blush appearing in the back of his neck. I never noticed that, it's super cute. I laugh at his stumbling.

"Where's Scott?" Silas changes the subject. I roll my eyes. "He said he was too tired and stayed back. He's been acting really weird ever since we left the party, he wouldn't even hold my hand." I huff out. I don't know why he's been distant, I hope I didn't do something wrong. In the corner of my eye I see Vincent's eyes widen.

Weird.

"Oh I totally forgot!" I say, "I wanted to get your guy's number just in case of an emergency, and make a group chat!" A thought occurred in my head earlier. Was it just a cover to get Vincent's number? Who knows at this point.

I search my short pockets for my phone and I can't find it. I frown. "What's wrong?" Mav asks.

"I think Scott has my phone." I say, I gave it to him before the party so I wouldn't lose it if I got too drunk. I'll just go get it after.

About and hour and a half later the after party dies down and everyone is leaving, I think people were getting too loud drunk and weren't capable of holding down their alcohol to party more. I decide to head back to the hotel so I can get my phone from Scott and go to bed.