YEAR ONE

Hanzos alarm went off, loudly. Probably loud enough to wake a city up if his window were to be opened. Hanzo groaned, sounding it off with a harsh slam. He sat up from his bed rubbing his eyes. "Great, American school." Hanzo sighed, sitting up from his Shikibuton. and shaking his younger brother, Genji awake. "Genji, we need to get ready for school, father will be angry with us otherwise. Genji whined and cried like a baby for what felt like forever before giving in and finally getting up. Hanzo stood up opening his dresser to pull out a uniform. his uniform consisted of the colors Blue, White, and Golden buttons to keep it up. Hanzo had to wear long sleeves to hide his tattoos, for they were against the dress policy. After Hanzo had dressed himself, He walked into the bathroom realizing how messy his hair was. Genji walked into the bathroom stretching and yawning, "Would you like help, Anija?" He asked looking at hanzos nest of hair. Hanzo let out a grunt and nodded. "It would be greatly appreciated." Hanzo agreed. Genji had grabbed a nearby brush and started to get to work, putting Hanzos hair in a nice ponytail with a nice blue ribbon to match his uniform. Hanzo thanked genji and finished getting ready, brushing his teeth and walking towards the dining room, with food ready and sat on the table. Hanzo bowed before sitting down and eating, Genji soon following behind. "Father must've already left for work." Hanzo said sighing. "Our driver should be here any minute so hurry, Genji." Hanzo said standing up, walking towards the kitchen to clean his dishes.

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Time skip to arriving to the school

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

upon Hanzos arrival at this new school, someone immediately caught his eye. this tall handsome man that looked like he had came straight from one of those American cowboy movies Hanzo had seen. He had a red bandanna around his neck and, obviously, a cowboy hat and boots on. the only thing that matched with his uniform was the bandanna, for his uniform was black and red, which white buttons instead of gold. "Nobody told me you could get red uniforms!" Genji beamed. "I'm sure they did mention that in the email, Genji." Hanzo sighed, climbing out of the car that their father had rented them. everyone's eyes were suddenly on the Shimada brothers. well. because they were Shimadas, one of the most wealthy families to exist. Hanzo frowned. "Well this is uncomfortable." Genji laughed loudly, Drawing even more attention then before. "Do you see this, Anija? we're gonna be popular." Genji gave him a sheepish smile. "I do not have time to be "popular", Genji. remember we are only here because father wanted us to be. don't get too attached because we are going back to Japan after highschool." Hanzo snarled and started to walk towards the school ignoring all the eyes on him. except the cowboys. He will need to get his name later. Genji frowned. "Buzz kill." He mumbled before running after his brother. waving at everyone as he passed by, and winking at a few girls.

_________ ׂׂ་༘࿐
Dictionary:

Shikibuton : A japanese futon mattress
Ani/Anija: older brother