YEAR ONE

Changed POV

My first class was math with Mr. Zenyatta. He looks like a robot Monk. maybe he is. he has eight billie dots on his forehead with a gold chin, yet he wears clothes of a history teacher. math was quite boring considering I already knew most of the formulas.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .
skip
I share my last class, Gym with Cassidy. we are instructed into changing in the locker rooms, and we go back in to shower during the last ten minutes of class. As I was taking my shirt off, I realized everyone was staring at me. Cassidy walked over and Cackled. "Never knew you were one for tattoos, Hanzo Shimada." I sigh realizing that's why everyone had been staring at me. "I have it for a reason. but that shall be non of your concern." I reply, pulling the gym shirt on, realizing half my arm was still revealed. "Well I'll be darned. don't worry too much, Darlin'. Reinherdt won't mind em'. "
but the rest of the class will." I shake my head. realizing this was a mistake. I grab the gym sweats and replace them with my school pants. I walked away from cassidy who seemed to be blushing, and so walked into the bathroom area of the locker room, fixing my hair and pulling my ribbon to look more like a bow. "This'll have to do." I sigh. everyone in the bathroom stared at me like I was a little kid. "What?" I snapped before storming out of the locker room with Cassidy following behind me like a lost puppy dog. he could tell I was frustrated so he didn't really bother me.
Shortly after everyone left the locker rooms, Reinhardt made me stand in front of the class. "Well, welcome to my class Hanzo. but to stay in my class you have to show your potential." I sighed and glared at him angrily. "Fine." He let out a bright smile and gave me a Bow n Arrow. placing a target quite far from me. "Is this all you want me to do?" Reinhardt nodded and allowed me to do my thing. I fixed my posture looking straight at the point and... THUMP! The arrow hit straight on the target. Reinhardt looked impressed but yet did not allow me to stop there. He gave me a few obstacles such as moving targets and walls to climb over. easy enough.
I ran, jumping over the walls and.. THUMP, THUMP. WHAM!, The arrows hit directly into the targets heads. I whipped the sweat off of my forehead and sighed. "was that good enough to be in your class?" I said shoving the Bow n Arrows into our teachers chest. he nodded, his smile bigger than before. I sighed and walked towards Cassidy. out of breath. "That was amazing, Hanzo." He smiled. "Nobody has ever made it that far during an archery unit." I rolled my eyes, waiting for the class to be over.
Me and Cassidy talked about ourselves for awhile, going back and forth about how miserable our past was. Apparently Cassidy was in a gang back in middle school, once he left everyone was always after him. but now he's made some more friends which he'll be introducing to me after school. that explains why he wanted to meet me in his little hideaway.

╭─〔❨✧✧❩〕─╮
We will see more connection between the two in at least one more chapter, I PROMISE!!!!