YEAR ONE

When the Shimada brothers arrived in the building, both Principal Jack and Vice principal Winston were waiting inside. "Welcome you two." Winston said. "Are you a monkey?" asked Genji as Hanzo harshly nudged him in the stomach. "Ouch— what was that for??" Genji whined. Hanzo rolled his eyes and Winston cleared his throat. "Well no, My name is Winston, and this is Jack, Mr.Morrison. as you should have read in the email we had sent to you." Hanzo nodded. "I see. well, me and my brother would like our schedules so we can get this hellish day over with." Hanzo replied. Morrison cleared his throat and pulled two papers from his binder and handed them to us. That's when I heard two people walk in from behind the doors. I turned around to see that same cowboy from before and a young lady that looked about Genjis age. "Genji, Hanzo, this is Cassidy and Angela, they will be showing you around." Winston said happily. I blushed when I saw the features of Cassidy up close. His eyes were a light brown, along with his messy brown hair. he really did look right out of a movie. Cassidy cleared his throat, clearly noticing how closely I had been looking. I just glared in return. Morrison handed Cassidy and Angela mine and Genjis schedule. I sighed. "Hello there, r'ya ready to go or.." Cassidy said waiting for me to follow him. I nodded softly, walking carefully behind him while Genji did the same with Angela, though he went towards a different hallway.
"Why're you dressed like that?" I boldly said.
"Why r'ya lookin, darlin. ya like whatcha see?" He was clearly teasing but Hanzo grunted as a reply and Cassidy laughed. His laugh was.. Beautiful. Hanzo blushed again. "Ya don't talk much do ya?" Cassidy said walking towards a room labeled "Science" on the outside.
"I do not bother to talk to you Americans." Hanzo replied.
"Oh I see then." Cassidy laughed again and opened the door to the science room. "This is Professor Sigmas office. he seems really mean at first but trust me, he's a huge softie if ya really get to know him." Cassidy flashed a smile. Hanzo nodded, "Okay, next please." Hanzo said getting impatient. "Gotcha sweetheart." Cassidy teased while Hanzo continued blushing, embarrassed by the cowboys words. He thought the cowboy was handsome, but he'd never be with a boy before. sure he's been in a couple relationships in middle school. but they were never serious. all of them were after his money, which is why he stayed in homeschool. which also reminded him to think about what he had told Genji. "do not get attached." as Cassidy finished up the tour, there were five extra minutes before the bell was gonna ring. "Since yer a cutie, I think I'll show you my secret spot in the school. which.. I think i'd like you to meet me at after school." Cassidy said. Hanzo looked at him, confused. "Um?" Hanzo wanted the cowboy to keep talking, his southern accent was getting to him. but he couldn't let that show, he kept a distance." Cassidy laughed, leading Hanzo towards the back of the school, near the exit doors was a janitors closet. "A place for.. the butlers?" Hanzo asked confused.
"Well, here in America we call them custodians."
"I do not understand you Americans." Cassidy laughed at that comment and opened the door, pulling Hanzo in with him and closing it. He opened a little slot in the top of the roof. "You go first m'lady." Hanzo teased. "I am not a girl." Hanzo was always offended by that comment. and decided to just climb up the ladder, once he got up he saw what looked like a giant bar. American flag hanging, a mini fridge, a few bean bags (both black), a deer rug and a mini Tv. Cassidy came up behind Hanzo and hugged his waist. "This is where I skip class. Nobody knows about it."
"My question is how you can fit in here? why is the roof so high?" Hanzo said still surprised at the look of the room and blushing at Cassidy's randomness. "Well, I have my ways." Cassidy said, letting go of Hanzos waist and looking at his watch only to see that there were two minutes left of free time. "Now that ya know where to go.. let's start heading out and going to class. we don't wanna be late now, do we?" Cassidy said quickly climbing out of the room, as Hanzo shortly followed after.

....::::**•°✾°•**::::....
Authors note (optional to read)

This is probably not gonna get any reads, im trying to rush the story as much as possible but I really like adding random details 😭.