𝟏𝟒┋𝐀 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬

(LITTLE TITLE HEADER IS IN THE WORKS, ONCE I AM FINISHED WITH IT, IT WILL BE PUT HERE, HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND!!!)

This is inspired by a Sonadow comic I saw

•̩̩͙ ✦⁺.❤️⋆˙*🧡·₊˚💛°✧°💚˚₊·💙˙⋆*💜.⁺✦ •̩̩͙

Sonic and Shadow were sitting in the living and cuddling with each other in the dark of the night. "Mmm, so warm" Sonic said as he felt Shadow hold him while they were on the couch. "All for you my dear" Shadow said as he kisses his head softly as he makes Sonic look at him and plants a passionate kiss on his lips, Sonic wrapping his arms around his shoulders and Shadow wrapping his arms around his waist. After a few seconds, Shadow broke the kiss and then kissed his nose softly. "Silly hedgehog" Shadow said as he chuckled. "You silly too mister, you got all mushy on me" Sonic said with a giggle.

"I am mushy, for only you, anyone else, I am the "bastard" they fear" Shadow said with another chuckle. "I don't fear you, I love you, my hedgehog, all mine" Sonic said as he sits on his lap and feels Shadow hold him close. "You sure baby?" Shadow asked as he rubbed his belly, giving him belly rubs, making Sonic purr cutely. "Yes Shads, I love you, and only you, promise on my heart" Sonic said with a purr. Shadow smiled and held Sonic close as they still continued their cuddling, Shadow holding his lover close.

"I love my big handsome boy" Sonic said as he kissed Shadow while he was sitting on his lap in front of him. Shadow kissed back as he rubbed his belly more, his kisses being filled with purr vibrations on his lips. Sonic breaks the kiss and laughs a bit. "Might I say, and I never really mentioned it before, but you are a wonderful kisser, not joking, every time you kiss me, it is like I stopped being all cocky and actually take it seriously, you make me commit to it whenever our lips clash together, it is like I am becoming more lovey-dovey with each kiss you give me, and to be honest, I love it very much, thanks honey" Sonic said as he kissed his head.

"Aww, babe, I am glad you think that, but it is just a regular kiss" Shadow said with a smile. "Nah, that kiss makes me feel alive each time, I can't help it, your lips are so soft and kissable, how can I not enjoy that?" Sonic said with a giggle that sounded too cute for Shadow to ignore. "Awwwwwwwwww, so cute, I have a cutie for a boyfriend" Shadow said as he gives him extra belly rubs for him. Sonic purred louder as the belly rubs felt calming to him and loving every second of it. Shadow chuckled more and stopped rubbing as he puts his head on Sonic's shoulder and felt Sonic hold his head.

"My sweet dark hedgehog" Sonic said as he licks his head cutely. Shadow chuckled still as he felt the licks. "You are too adorable and precious to me" Shadow said as he stopped Sonic's licking and pushes him onto the couch, Sonic's back laying on it and Shadow rubbing his chest while on top of him, quickly kissing his lips again, wanting more of Sonic's love as he took the lead. Sonic gasps softly in the kiss but didn't mind because he wanted more smooch time anyways, closing his eyes and kissing his Shadow back just as much. After a few smooches later, they finally calmed it down and sit back on the couch.

"That was so amazing" Sonic said as he lays his head on Shadow's lap. "It was, I feel so happy" Shadow said as he rubbed his head. "Shadow, can we watch a movie?" Sonic asked as he looked up at Shadow. "Sure baby, I get to choose this time" Shadow said as he looked at Sonic. "But I wanna choose one" Sonic said at Shadow. "How about we both find a movie and whichever one we agree on, we can watch" Shadow said. "Alright, will do" Sonic said as he went on his phone and started looking up some movies that he himself would be interested in watching with Shadow. Shadow goes on his phone as well as he wanted to find a good movie to watch with Sonic.