How did this happen?

Chapter 3 already!!!!! Well I hope you are all enjoying my story and it's got tonnes more to come so stay tuned!!

True confidence leaves now room for jealousy. When you know you are great. You have no need to hate ~ Nicki Minaj

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(BENS POV)

I woke up to the blinding sun peering through my curtains, I blinked a few times so my eyes could adjust to my surroundings and I recongised that I was in my room and then I felt something warm on my neck. I looked down to see what it was and my eyes widened with shock, I was in Drake's arms and he was still asleep. I managed to get out off his arms and I ran to Charley's room, luckly she as awake cause she is never hung over in the mornings where as I look a fucking. mess. I open the door and find a half asleep Adam trying to get dressed so he can home looking normal and my best friend in bed watching tv, I walk past Adam who says "Goodmoring" then "Bye" and then I climb into Charley's bed and let out a big sigh. Charley looks at me a bit concerened snd said "That was a big sigh, whats up?" I turn to look at her and say "Well I woke up in bed in Drakes arms" I look down and then she chants "YOU GOT IT LAST NIGHT! YOU GOT IT LAST NIGHT!" I looked at her and said "Bitch NO" she giggled and then calmed herself down and then said "Perhaps he just wanted to know you was safe" I gave her the what-the-fuck look and she said "I'm serious" I rolled my eyes and then looked at my phone and I threw it infront of me and watched TV for a bit.

I know you've been hurt by someone else

I can tell by the way you carry yourself

If you let me, here's what I'll do

I'll take care of you (I'll take, I'll take, I'll take)

I've loved and I've lost

I slid the answer button across the screen of my Iphone and said "Hello" the voice was husky and it sounded like they had just woken up "Goodmorning, how are you this morning" I smiled and said "Well goodmoring to you too and I feel like shit" he chuckled and said "Well I'm not that far from you so hopefully I can see you at some point" I smiled even bigger and then looked down at what I was wearing and I said "I'm wearing your hoodie for the last time you was here" he laughed and said that he was wearing my t-shirt, so I said "Wash it and return it" he laughed and then said he woud speak to me later and then he said "Bye" and hung up.

(DRAKE'S POV)

I woke up to a bed to myself and I had a pounding headache, I remembered exactly what happened last night but I'm not sure if anyone else does. I got and walked to go down stairs and heard to people laughing, I put my ear to the door and heard Ben and Charley laughing. I decied to open the door and poke my head around the corner and they both look at me and smile, I smiled back and walked in and sat on the end of Charley's bed. Charley looked at me and then Ben and then started to laugh, Ben hit her on the arm and they ended up wrestling and Ben was getting the upper hand until Charley poked him in his side and he lost all his strenght and thats when Charley pinned him to the floor. Charley danced around the rooms saying that she won and then she sat down back on the bed, Ben didnt talk to me much but I didnt want it to bother me so I forgot about it. We went down stairs because we where all hungry, "I don't mind what we have" I said as Ben and Charley where discussing what to have and in the end we decided to have pizza from Domino's.

We sat and the pizza and then we decided what we was going to do today, I said "I have to go home so I can upack the rest off my stuff" they both said "Ok" and I went and got dressed to leave. When I was upstairs I heard someone knock at the door, "Come in" I told them and Charley poked her head around the corner and then come in. She sat down on the bed and patted the space next to me, I went and sat down next to her and she said "What happened last night" I tried to remember what happened and then it came to me "Well after you and Adam went me and Ben went upstairs and I put him on the bed and he pulled me close to him so I face where an inch apart and he then......." I trailed of not finishing that sentence and thats when her face said it all.

(BENS POV)

I know you've been hurt by someone else

I can tell by the way you carry yourself

If you let me, here's what I'll do

I'll take care of you (I'll take, I'll take, I'll take)

I've loved and I've lost

"Hello" I answered my phone, "Hello what are you doing today" the voice was easy to recognise "Nothing much, just probably be at home because of my hangover" his laugh just makes you feel calm. He said "Don't make any plans for today because you may have a surprise" I chuckled and said "Well I hope my surprise gets here soon" he chuckled then sighed and then said he had to go and the phone line was dead. I put my phone down and waved goodbye to Drake and then I looked at a confused Charley, she looked like she had seen a ghost "You alright?" I asked. She sat down and asked me to go and sit next to her. I thought this was very odd, I sat and she began to told me what Drake had told her. "and then you two............" she trailed of, I started to go pale and feel sick becuase of all the thoughts go round in my head and it didnt help the fact that I had a hangover.

"Drink this water and take these pills" Charley stood in front off me holding water in one hand and pills in another, I done as I was told and I felt better. "I cant believe what I did" Charley just shrugged and turned on the tv and we watched tv. I was asleep when I was awoken by the sound of the door bell ringing.

Ding-Dong

Ding-Dong

Ding-Dong

I woke up and started to walk to the door and then I saw Charley already opening it, I walked back and sat on the sofa and picked up my phone and I had 3 messages. Two from Jack and one from Drake, I opened Drakes one first "Did Charley tell you what happened last night" I felt a lump rise in my throat and I replied "Yes she did". It wasn't long till I got a reply "Oh ok. Well as far as im concerned its in the past and I hope it doesnt affect our friendship" I thought about what to put back and in the end I just "Ok then and same". I looked up from my phone and Charley made me jump, she was standing in front of me with a really tall and really wide cardboard box behind her. She was laughing to herself and then she said "Happy early Christmas". I smiled and said "Blah! you didnt have too", she smiled and then said "Go in this bit here" I walked over to where she pointed and I looked at it and then I was pushed into the box. I stood up and then said through the box "WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE YOU BETTER BE RUNNING CHAR-" I was cut off by someone putting their hands around me and pulling me into a hug, I put my hands up to feel the persons face and it was a little bit bristly and the person started to laugh. "Jack is that you" I questioned, he chuckled and I felt his chin go on my shoulder and he then sat down which then meant I would be sitting down as well. We sat for 5 minuets in silent and then I got an walked around the box looking for a way out, I stood in front of one of the sides and then I punched the box.