X: Funny Kind Of Feeling

*SCRIBBLESCRIBBLESCRIBBLE*

"Hey look Yuyu look." Hado requested as she twisted around in her desk with notebook in her grasp, spreading the two pages open for her friend to see a not-so-detailed face of Midoriya. Aside from the missing pair of freckles, the horrible nose that looked like a pylon, and a jawline so sharp it can cut through diamond, the only manner in which Haya was even able to determine it was the first year was because of how messy the hairstyle was. And even then the hair was so chunky and stiff it made a bowl of chili look as watered down as possible. "I managed to color in one of Midoriya's tufts without going outside the lines! Yayyy! Didn't it turn out great?"

"Cool, you've colored one of his messy little tufts out of the infinite number of them." Haya commented. "What progress. You've been keeping your nose stuck on that drawing a lot huh?"

"Yeah yeah! It's REALLY fun to try and draw people. You know, before I never really took into account the kind of different features people have compared to each other. But now that I've started to like drawing a lot? It's SO cool! Like freckles and chubby cheeks and jawlines! Now I can see why some people like drawing comic books and mangas."

"Well those people actually have a skill for it and uh, not to be rude but you might wanna hang around with the basics for a while before going with the big dogs heh. Cause that nose definitely needs some work, I'll tell you that. Hey you know, I've been meaning to ask you something that's been stuck on my mind for a little bit."

"Sure what's up?"

"What do you think Midoriya sees you as? You know, if you were to put yourself in his shoes?"

"Midoriya? Ummm..." Hado hummed while she gently patted the surface of her notebook like a drum. "I think he sees me as a friend, or at least I would hope so. I dunno I'm not really good at this 'look from another perspective' sort of thing heh, it's really hard. Why?"

"I dunno I think uh, I think there might be a little funny something that's going on with him." Haya replied. "Though I might just be overthinking it. Eh but then again considering who it is maybe I'm not."

"I don't get it."

"Let's go back to movie night. When Midoriya first got there, the first person that he spoke to after Snipe introduced him was me, but that's not the point. It was right when YOU bounced your way up to him that a giant neon sign practically light up in his body saying that maybe there's something more to what he thinks about you. You might not notice it because you're practically the living embodiment of what it means to be a glowing bouncy bomb but when he saw you making your way up to him and you got real close? He practically lit up like a giant freaking star it was SO obvious."

"Sooooo?"

"Sooooo, I'm just saying that maybe, juuuuuust maybe if I'm not overthinking about this sort of thing, maybe Midoriya doesn't see you as just a friend to him. Maybe, there's something more for what he thinks about you Nejire. I mean it could be somewhat probable that he has some kind of feelings for you."

Hado quirked her eyebrows. "Really?"

Haya shrugged. "Hey like I said MAAAAAYBE, don't quote me on everything and anything that I say here. I'm just noting stuff that I've seen with my own eyeballs nothing more than that. But I've been around you long enough Nejire to know what a guy looks and acts like whenever they like you even if it's subtle. And, believe me, I think Midoriya might have a little bit of a liking to you. But I could be wrong."

"Hmm..."

"What's the matter you seem a bit gloomy now."

"Well, I'm not really sure how I should feel about this kind of implication. You've known this in the past Yuyu I'm not really interested in dating right about now, it just seems so complicated when you add it with being a hero and having school to get through. That's why I've turned down all the other guys who have come up to me saying that they like me and stuff, not because I didn't see them as compatible or anything it's just, I'm not yet ready to get into something like that. I mean, I'm not saying that this is going to lead into a relationship but you get what I mean with the whole feeling thing and all.