{ chapter 3 }

[ other's pov ]

There was a village where 2 boy's were running one boy name is wenhan and second boy name is wang yibo! Both are brother's.but wang yibo was wenhans uncle's son, but both were died in a car accident that's why wenhans mom dad took care of him. Wenhans mom doesn't like wang yibo she hates him. That's why she always gave trouble to him but wenhans dad always save him.

Wenhan- wait yibo! I don't have power to ran now...

Yibo- common ... You lost this easily?

Wenhan- yes, your the winner ok?

Yibo- i already told you that i will won but you didn't listen to me.

Wenhan- ok ok now you won right? Let's go back home...

Yibo- ok!

[ wang yibo rebearth of yunwen ]

Wenhan- hey yibo! Your birth mark is shining

Wenhan- hey yibo! Your birth mark is shining. I think whom you are made for he is missing you.

Yibo- who am i made for?

Wenhan- you forgot that dads story... When you born lord himself that you are made for someone. And this, your bearth mark is any sign of your past life. Any sign of your desire. It seems like Z but god forbid it shouldn't be zibra. Who knows you messed with an zibra in your past life.

Yibo- you again started this? Wait let me show you.. " Said yibo and started to hit wenhan.

Wenhan- ok ok fine!! I won't bother you, happy???

Yibo- good!

At night zhan was in his room and yibo was at a bridge. Both were looking at moon. Zhan was looking very angry while watching moon. But yibo was happy and confused about his dream which he saws every day and that bothers him.

" Why you always look at moon yibo?? " Asked wenhan.

" Han, what do you think? This moon knows everything about us? Our present, our past life our... " Yibo was saying then suddenly han said,

" Love?? whether it is of this birth or that birth? " Said wehan.

" Do you know han? Whenever i see this moon i feel like it's telling a story. the story left unfinished. Whenever i see this i feel like it's telling me something. Any story... " Said yibo while looking at the moon.

" Really??!! " Aaked han.

"What a strange thing, we come in this world and go away. sometimes after completing the story or sometimes leaving the story incomplete.But this moon becomes the witness of our whole story. Every word of our story, every aspect that we have never seen, but this moon witnesses our story, every moment... " Said yibo while looking at the moon. Then suddenly wenhans big brother came and started to laugh.

" Why are you laughing ge? " Asked han.

" Why i am laughing? Of course, I am laughing after listening to the bulshit story of this moon." Said while picking up dried chili because that's an village.

[ yugyeom, wenhans big brother]

" But yugyeom... " Yibo was about to say something but cuted by yugyeom

" What?? I don't understand what you see in this moon. If you want to see then see some good things like.... girls!! Their looks..and if that girl is rich then you will get a lot of money. " Said yugyeom.

" That's what I was saying to yibo..." Said han

" Yaa!! This is how the moon looks This is how the moon looks.... Tell me one thing, is the moon see during the day? " Said yugyeom.

" No... " Said han.

" Enough of this moon talk.. Mom is calling you go.. And took this clothes with you " Said yugyeom.

" And you stare at the moon and don't look at the moon so much that it becomes thick in it. Poor, he can't do a facial right? " Said yugyeom and went towards his room. And yibos face was like he is very confused. And he again looked at moon.

[ zhans office ]

" Sir, did you called me? " Asked the servent.

" How much time i told you the windows should be closed! " Said zhan angrily.

" Sir, the lock is broken " Said the servant.

" if it is broken then throw it away! or else i will kick you out.. And ya.. In this window i want a frame. I don't want to see the moon. I hate the moon so much! Now go! " Said zhan angrily and closed the window. And he mumuled in his mind [ how unlucky is this moon people love to witness the moon, swear love, and forever apart. This moon must be cried so much ]

_________________

[ Sorry for the late update babies... I hope you guys will likw this chapter.। I know its boring but after some chapters it will awsome story ☺ so plzz stay tuned....and plzz read, vote, comment 😚❤️ have a great day cutiepies ]