xxix

Please ignore the mistake

Third person pov-

Jungkook was in his office having a hard day, he called tae but he didn't pick up.

'Maybe he's busy' jungkook thought.

In the evening jungkook went to tae's house hoping to see his beautiful baby.

But it was locked, that mean taehyung wasn't home yet.

He again call him but still no one picked up.

He called jimin~

Hello jungkook.
Hey, do you know where's tae?

Oh tae? He-he's at my house, he's staying with me tonight. Don't worry.
Oh! Okay enjoy.

He cut the call, he sigh in relief and went back to his house.

At the hospital,

Tae was still in the hospital, Even through he wanted to go home but doctors and jimin order him to stay for the night, they still need to run some tests.

Taehyung was sitting on the hospital bed with pout, because he can't see his kookie today and jimin notice that.

Jm: tae, should I call jungkook?

Tae: no! Don't tell him, I don't want him to worry.

Jm; but tae, he deserve to know that you're in hospital, he'll be angry if he knows that you didn't tell him.

Tae: i know but I don't want to burden him.

Jimin sigh loudly and walk out of the room.

Next day they went home after getting discharged, taehyung was in his room cleaning when his phone ring.

It was jungkook, he quickly pick up the call,

Hi kookie
Where are you?

I-in my house
Okay

Wh-

Jungkook cut the call before he could say something.

After 1o mins he heard a knock, he skipped to the door, the moment he opened the door he was engulfed in a tight hug.

Jk: baby don't do this to again, do you even know how worried I was?

Tae: don't worry kookie, I was a little busy with school project.

Jk: hmm okay, but next time please inform me.

Tae nod and pull him inside.

With jungkook by my side I totally forgot that I don't have much time and jungkook doesn't know that.

Flashback of hospital

I was sitting in the doctor's office with jimin. Doctor came with my report with disappointment on his face.

Dc: taehyung I just got your reports and it's not good, don't be afraid because there's always a way to survive a little more.

Jm: is this that bad doctor?

He nod and continue

Dc: you have Cardiovascular disease, it's an heart disease to be exact. As you know you you faint frequently and face breathing problem. You have Stage C heart failure, a congestive heart failure diagnosis.

I felt like my world collapse suddenly, how am I going to tell kookie, why did this had to be me? I don't want to die like this.

Tae: doctor, is there any way to cure this?

Dc: There’s no cure for heart failure. As congestive heart failure gets worse, your heart muscle pumps less blood to your organs, and you move toward the next stage of heart failure. Since you can’t move backward through the heart failure stages, the goal of treatment is to keep you from moving forward through the stages or to slow down the progression of your heart failure.

Isn't it so early to die?

Tae: what do I have to do doctor?

Dc: the least we can do is a heart transplant, with surgery you can live at least 2 years and without surgery 10 months to 1year.

He handed me the reports then continue

Dc: taehyung the surgery will cost a fortune, and there's no guarantee that the surgery will be successful because usually when we perform this surgery patients had sudden cardiac arrest.

Jm: doctor how much will the surgery cost?

I snapped my head towards him ,

Tae: jimin, we don't have money to do this and still have a year.

I got up and bow to the doctor

Tae: thank you doctor, we'll think about it.

Dc:  sure, and Don't forgot your monthly check up.

Tae: yes doctor.

I grab jimin's hand and drag him out with me.

Jm: taehyung we should at least try,

Tae: no ! I don't want to, it'll be a waste of money. Doctor already said the surgery can be a failure too. I don't want to risk it.

Jm: okay, I'll do as you say taebear but tae you have to tell jungkook about this remember?

This is what I don't want to, I don't want to leave him.

Tae: I'll when the time is right.

End of flashback ~

Jk: baby are you listening?

Tae: huh? Yes kookie.

He smile and pack on my forehead and went to sleep. I keep looking at his face as a warm drop of tear slide down through my cheek. I quickly wipe it and whisper

Tae: kookie let's spent the last year together and happily.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you all enjoy ❤️