Time Won't Care (Hikaru - Kep1er)

requested by Remodyflam

Going overseas is the hardest thing to do. Whatever the reason like due to call of duty, a work or something you don't know what offer is given to you from someone you knew.

But for you, you were given a chance to visit a prestigious university in the Philippines. You sent a letter to them about visiting a Korean club who are active on humanitarian services like giving out food to the poor around the school and beyond the known Korean town few meters from there.

Hikaru didn't understand why you are so active to this, but whenever she saw you enjoying the act of true kindness, her heart warms too. As the time passes by, she was clueless on how you acted like excessively cuddling her during her off days and being a cheerleader whenever she was working hard at the practice room.

This brings us the night before the flight to Manila, you have no idea how to bring the offer to her, but on what she is right now, you would think it would be the best to ask her and how would take it.

"Hikaru-chan?" You asked her.

"Ne, oppa?" Hikaru asked while snuggling on your chin. She would took time before realizing that you are nervous for something. "Oppa, what's on your mind lately?", she then asked again.

"W-well, I didn't told you about the old plan of mine, yes?" You asked. That might light a bulb on Hikaru's mind as she immediately remembered the last time you asked her about the letter of recommendation.

"Oppa, you know you always say that to me. I know that we'll be away for a month, but I don't know how much I'll miss you once you fly away", she replied.

Giving a moment of silence to contemplate the decisions, you take out your phone and show to Hikaru the letter from DLSU.

"Oppa- I KNEW IT! THAT'S WHY YOU ARE SO ACTIVE!" Hikaru only screamed as she kept jumping on you, piercing your ears in the process. "Yes oppa, it's okay. I don't care how long you would stay in the Philippines. As long as you are happy, and I am happy, time won't care", she added and plants a kiss to your forehead.

"YAAAAA! More please??" You replied as she obliged you to kiss your forehead before sleeping.

Time was finally come, and you are now at the airport, waiting for the time of your departure to Manila.

"I don't know if it's a good idea to leave, but opportunity is waving." You said.

Landing to Manila, you immediately called Hikaru to tell her that you're already arrived in your hotel.

"Oppa? OPPA!!!! UNNIE, OPPA IS CALLING!" Yeseo only scream as she hurriedly pass the phone to Hikaru is currently doing her hair for their Music Bank performance.

"Still, beautiful", you told her. Hikaru would only blush and cover her face in the robe. "Ani, Hiki-ah, you're really cute", you added.

"Shut up oppa! I'm already missing you!" she replied.

"Aigoo! Don't worry, I'm all yours after this program!" You assured at her. At telling the promise, Hikaru's hopes skyrocketed and being the man of your words before, you added another reason to believe at her.

"How's Manila, by the way? I heard there's cute girls around that university?" Youngeun asked. "Eh? Girls? OPPA YOU BETTER RETURN HERE CLEAN AND I WILL WHOOP YOUR ASS!" Hikaru replied. "Ani!!! Who said I'll find another girl? There's no way I will find someone that's not Hikaru Ezaki!" You replied. It only grew Hikaru more blush as you make her blush more.

Dayeon and Yujin also joined the call, followed by Bahiyyih and Chaehyun. The call lasted for 3 hours as they end the call because it's their turn to perform for their comeback. After the call, you could only giggle as the time shows 12AM, and the orientation will start at 8.