10

-No way.- The brunette cooed, pointing one of her hands at my neck and lightly squeezing it.

-Do you know that you're... damn beautiful from this angle?- I looked into her eyes, slowly lowering my hands down her waist closer and closer to her hips, which were so riveting because of the upturned dress.

At my words, Jisoo just grinned and squeezed my neck harder, forcing me to lift my chin. Then she came close to my face and started kissing around my lips, but not completely joining. From the way she teased me, I squeezed her buttocks, thereby lifting the dress even higher. Right now, it seems, it was not so uncomfortable for me to feel outside of the dominant role. I was wildly excited by Kim's behavior. What else do you need to feel happy? Except for the rings on our fingers... but I'll think about that later.

Right now my head was empty. My whole mind was intoxicated with alcohol and the girl who was sitting on my lap.

-Jisoo... - I croaked, as she squeezed my neck harder and harder, because of which the air began to be sorely lacking, but I liked it.

-I'm listening.- Jisoo said, stopping the kissing.

-Do you want to take revenge?

-Oh, I'm already doing it.- Smirking again, she put her other hand on my waist and, pressing me to her, without ceremony invaded my mouth with her nimble tongue.

I was choking on how fucking great she is with her tongue. How deliciously she shifts and bites my lips. How fucking great is she making me want to turn the tables and fuck her right now, right on this fucking couch. However, I can't. I should obey. I have to try to let her manage from the beginning to the very end. I want to know what else she can do. I want to see the limit of her capabilities, if there is one at all.

Jisoo broke the kiss, making me moan with displeasure, because I liked feeling her lips so much... so soft.

-Don't break... - Even to my surprise, my voice sounded pitiful, and Kim's surprise only confirmed it.

-You know, I like to tease you like that.- Her smirk was driving me crazy....

-Jisoo... I'll hurt you again if you pull for a long time, and I don't want that ... - I let go of the brunette's hips and buried my face in the area between her collarbones and chest, feeling her heavy breathing.

-Then keep this setup in mind, Jennie.- She whispered sweetly into the top of my head.- If you don't want to hurt, don't forget about it. But you'll have to endure.- There was a devilish note in her words, and I realized that I seemed doomed.

I exhaled and closed my eyes for a second, but the next moment Jisoo abruptly pushed me away from her, forcing me to lean my head back on the sofa, and loomed over me, blocking access to the light.

-Promise that you will allow my other side to control the situation completely today.- She was impossibly close, which made me have to reduce my inner fervor in order not to start acting.

-I promise...- I closed my eyes again.- I'm all yours.- When I opened it, I met these brown pools that were full of desire and adoration.- Did you like what you heard?- I chuckled to her, after which she shuddered and looked away.- Don't make me renege on my promise...- I touched her right cheek with my hand, bringing Jisoo's attention back to me.

-Oh, I'm trying my best not to let that happen, Miss Jennie.- Jisoo's confidence returned to her again, and she, placing both hands on my shoulders, merged with me in another kiss.

Tongues swirled in a kind of dance. Jisoo's hot breath excited me more. I perfectly caught the sounds of a broken rhythm with my ears, felt the trembling in her arms and legs with the muscles of my body. She was ready to explode. I would have gladly made her cum several times in a row if it wasn't for my promise.