12

REBECCA'S POV:

Continuation...

I looked at her quizzically "what's so funny."

"It's just funny that you said that" when I gave her a look, she continued "Shawn and Every used to be inseparable, like two peas in a pod. They were best friends that never bickered until one day, when they announced they were ma...dating" she coughed and cleared her throat before speaking again "When they announced they were dating, that was the beginning to their non-stop bickering."

I giggled and Freen smiled.

"So, where'd you transfer from Rebecca?" She raised an eyebrow "it is Rebecca, isn't it?"

I mimicked her and arched my eyebrow "Yes it is Freen"

She smiled and gestured of me to start waking again.

I complied and followed her lead "I came from a public school in New York. Nothing as fancy as this." I waved my hands around the pristine hallways.

She looked around, like it was her first time really seeing the hallways. Back at my old school, we were lucky just to get a decent locker that didn't smell like a dirty garbage can or have crude graffiti on it.

"I suppose it is fancy" she concluded.

"Suppose?" U barked out a laugh "You're funny."

She opened his mouth to say something but Mia hollered for me.

I gave Freen an apologetic s.ile "This conversation isn't over rich kid".

She smirked, those gray eyes up lighting up to a molten silver color.

I stood next to Mia and she swung the cafeteria door open.

My mouth dropped in surprise.

"You look surprise sweetie?" A amused voice drifted in my ear. I turned and was met with a smirking Every. The rest of the group were giving me amused looks and I couldn't help the blush that took over my face "Haven't you seen a cafeteria before?"

"I have , many actually" I cringed when I realized I let that personal tidbit go "But the one's I've been in. There's usually a "Kill or be Killed" vibe. People are animals when they're hungry."

The boys started laughing a f both Mia and Everly weaved their arms through mine "I like you" Everly stated.

Mia laughed "Ohh, that's it. Once Everly likes you, you're a goner. If you han any plans of ditching us after today, that I hate to tell you that you can't now. She won't let you. Sorry, You're stuck with us."

Everly glared at Mia "You make me sound like some creepy stalker."

Mia shrugged "If the shoe fits..."

Everly growled and looked at Matt "Control your woman."

Mia scoffed and Matt grimaced "You know I can't fi that."

Everly snickered "Yeah, I momentarily forgot who wore the pants in the relationship."

Matt turned to Shown "Control your woman."

Shawn shared Matt's grimace "You know I can't do that" he sighed "She'd put me down in two seconds flat."

Freen rolled her pretty eyes and pushed through the group "All right Pansies. Move aside. Watch and learn how a real man acts."