Chapter 5 ~ Just Kiss Me

Just Kiss Me

 i am really sorry for a late update.... my exams were on....

so this is my fifth chapter... hope you all like it....

VOTE;

COMMENT;

FAN;

Aria’s pov

The next day in college was weird. I kind of know that nothing had happened between US … ah! ‘us’ sounds soooo weird … I mean Chase and me… but I that whole day I could not talk to Lily properly!

Whenever she would talk , I would cut the conversation or I would just give her some excuse that I had to study or something because where ever she would go , Chase would be with her like they were stuck with some glue..

When I would try to talk to Lily , Chase made a face, kind of like he wanted to tell me something. But I would never like to see his bloody damn face again so I made a face which clearly stated ‘no’ and walked off. 

I was just sitting on a bench of our school garden , I was so bored and everywhere I looked I could see only couples… lurking around in the garden… even though some were lesbians and some gays but atleast they had someone around them as a support . I was just a falling piece of card board which needed glue badly… I even spotted Lily and Chase in a dark corner smooching.

Now, I was getting jealous, not because she was with Chase but because she atleast had a boyfriend..

I just took out my phone and started reading a book on wattpad, this was my best past time..

Suddenly I heard a voice from behind,’ hey. . alien’ I looked behind and  saw Craig.

He looked really hot, he leaned over a tree and  had a cocky smile on his face.

‘what, are you talking to me?’ I asked

He looked around and then looked straight towards me ,’yes’ he smirked.

‘And why do you call me that may I ask…?’

‘Because you disappear like an alien’

‘Ah! When did I do that……? I guess may be in your dreams’

‘Hah! No, you did not attend college for three days and at the party I tried to talk to you but you went away somewhere ….’

‘ya I was not well, and about the party I seriously don’t remember anything… and by the way why you want to talk to me’ I asked him with a cocky smile.

‘hey don’t see dreams in the morning …. I just wanted to ask you about Jacob…?’

‘what? Who? Jacob…..’

‘some  sort of a w… w.. wer…..’ he was stuttering .

‘ah! U mean Jacob, the werewolf from twilight?’ I was totally confused about what was he asking and why was he asking? If anyone ever talks about Jacob , I can think about no one but Taylor Lautner…

‘yeah I guess…. So who is he… and what is Twilight… is it a place..?’

I started laughing hard,‘You are so funny….’ I couldn’t stop myself from laughing…. Oh god my stomach pained badly.

Craig’s pov

Then I noticed a book in her handbag which was named Twilight. That was so stupid of me.

When I looked at her laugh I couldn’t stop myself not staring at her… and then I kept on staring with a smile..

She looked so beautiful… I couldn’t help but notice her two dimples, her lips as red as a rose and perfect as well ..her laugh , her everything… just background music started playing as in a movie.I didn’t stop staring till she interrupted me.

‘hey why are you looking at me like that?’ she asked.

I just put my hand on my head smiling..

She imitated me..

We both started laughing.

Suddenly she said-

‘kiss me.. kiss me now’

‘what..??’

‘I said just kiss me.. ‘then she made an expression with her eye and there I saw Shane was coming towards us.

I nodded .

I took my hand and cupped her face and she did the same to me.

Then I pressed my lips against her, she did the same and then we started kissing hard and it had become hard to breath..

She asked me while kissing , ‘ is    he   gone..’ she breathed heavily.

I saw the look on Shane’s face and within a second he was gone…

But I replied , ‘no.’

We just looked in each other’s eyes and wouldn’t stop smooching, then I asked for my tongue to enter and it was shocking that she allowed. I felt something different, like this is the right girl for me..

‘ you … are …. Cold’ she said.

And then I opened my eyes wide and remembered that I was a vampire. She really make me feel better and human again.

I quickly broke the kiss and said that I had cold.

‘meet you tomorrow’ she just said that and went away.

It was really awkward to talk after that magical moment.

I really felt that I was connected to her. I have never felt that spark before.

Then I just stood there  looking at her go and a fast blowing wind went through me when she turned to look towards me and smiled.         

I just hope she is not blair, I thought.

*******************************************************************************************************************************

ok guys this was my fifth chapter i hope you all liked it...

craig and aria are meant to be together.....

and if you all did like then  please 

comment and vote...

*** and who ever comments first i'll dedicate the chapter to that person...***

love alllllllllllllll

You know you love me

XOXO - payal